DAYUM!! Warren Sapp lost weight!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

DAM...

IN THAT PIC HE ALMOST LOOK'z LIKE EMMIT SMITH BACC IN '95...

THIS NEXT SEASON SHOULD B INTERESTING...

REdRUM said:
To me, he looks like he lost 50 lbs of belly...

Or maybe he gave birth to Jamarcus Russell.

LMAO

- GEEzUz

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yea, thas a pretty big change to make late in your career...I'd be less scarred to see him across the line now tho, even tho he prolly faster and got quicker moves...

Jan 4, 2003
this is good for Sapp, not only for his health, But football skills IMO.. Many use to complain about him being overweight this and that, yet the man made noise on the field.. Now with a lighter version he will still be able to get around the offensive lineman, with his strength and better speed

Feb 21, 2006
so what. raiders still gonna suck. their o-line sucks. Jamarcus russell finna get sacked or ran out the pocket so many times. Wait till we play you guys on OCT.8! 49ers linbacker core will kill you. our D is solid. dont pass it towards clements or its an automatic INT!! Jordan dont run it up the middle or your get powerbombed by willis like dude in The Waterboy. RAIDERS SUCK NINERS PLAYOFF BOUND BABY WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
North Vallejo said:
so what. raiders still gonna suck. their o-line sucks. Jamarcus russell finna get sacked or ran out the pocket so many times. Wait till we play you guys on OCT.8! 49ers linbacker core will kill you. our D is solid. dont pass it towards clements or its an automatic INT!! Jordan dont run it up the middle or your get powerbombed by willis like dude in The Waterboy. RAIDERS SUCK NINERS PLAYOFF BOUND BABY WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:confused: WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE RAIDERS DONT PLAY THE 49ERS THIS YEAR:confused:

Apr 7, 2007
North Vallejo said:
Wow we play you in the pre season dude aint nothin guaranteed in the league dayum how young are you dudes a rookie LB it aint garanteed he will start that was college this is the nfl shit changes every year in the league DAYUM LEARN THE GAME B4 YOU START goin off on some dumb shit

Feb 28, 2007
North Vallejo said:
Wow..........................Wow........................were do I start? How about with the fact that your a complete idiot. I never heard anything this idiotic on this site. Everybody give a round of applause to "MR IDIOT 2007". Your defense was one of the worst last year and you think just because of a couple of free agent signings that your D is going to be top notch or "solid". Last year your D played just as solid as water. Not saying your defense isnt going to be improved but come on now... your d-line is still suspect... last year you had a pretty good pass defense but teams were still able to run the shit out of you, and the niners have done nothing to address there line so you would think that teams like seattle and st louis will still be runnin the shit out of you. Get the fuck on. I feel sort of bad right now because I dont think theres any sane person in the world that would say some shit like that. You have to be retarded.

Apr 7, 2007
North Vallejo said:
And another thing the Raiders defense was the 3rd ranked defense in the leaugue but with the offense not doin anything of course they got tired bein on the field all game i expect our defnse to get even better next year and with sapp losin that weight that is goin to be scary fa o linemen