dayton family t shirt wit hatchet man on it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Who cares. Dayton is just doing that Esham thing and taking that Juggalo money. Like Esham they will release a subpar album not on the level of their other shit, but not awful. That is if they arn't off the label before a project even starts.

Can you blame anyone that does this? Dayton already hit their prime. Dayton was big and established themselves long before they ever toured with ICP.

1994 - What's On My Mind - Dayton Family
Best shit they dropped in my opinion.

Sep 16, 2008
Who cares. Dayton is just doing that Esham thing and taking that Juggalo money. Like Esham they will release a subpar album not on the level of their other shit, but not awful. That is if they arn't off the label before a project even starts.

Can you blame anyone that does this? Dayton already hit their prime. Dayton was big and established themselves long before they ever toured with ICP.
do you smile often? You always have something to whine about

Apr 13, 2007
so dayton family and prozak are getting signed to psychopathic but no mars? dayton family are good dont get me wrong but hardly wicked at all. i see the same thing happening as with esham and mc breed and project born