dayton family t shirt wit hatchet man on it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
I talked to bootleg and shoestring at the MA stop. They told me they are pretty much signing to psy.

Sep 16, 2008
i heard that that fool smcrazy is siging to psychopathic as "Token nigger". headlining tour with Esham, Flatlinerz, V-Sinizter, Lord Infamous, and evil pimp.

COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU

Nov 15, 2007
i like dayton fam, havent liked them as much as i used too... not sure if i like this move, but im sure it would be good for them... bigger fan base. are you sure its psy and not HH??? only time will tell, plus at the end of the day i dont really care who signs to psy.

Sep 28, 2009
I'm not hatin'.. I just don't wanna see them getting dicked over. There's a lot of shit some of you don't know about. I'm sure you would if you lived out here though.
psychopathic records has been going down hill anyways. we all know this. but we'll see what they can bring ;/

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm not hatin'.. I just don't wanna see them getting dicked over. There's a lot of shit some of you don't know about. I'm sure you would if you lived out here though.
so why would you lose respect for them if Psy is the ones who are gonna dick them over ?

and we already know psy will, i just wanna see wat stupid direction violent j puts them in

Sep 23, 2008
I heard they are only signing to psy for a distro/merch gimmick. So it's not like they will be on twiztid's level or anything. Those jerseys they have on tour are pretty sweet though...