Davina Single with J.Stalin availiable now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
IMO stalin is hard.. you guys are too much on that HOMEBOY trip.. like i USED to be.. lol
I know what you sayin,except for a few here and there I gave up on homeboyrap,I don't listen to much bay rap tho my Lil cousin bumps j Stalin it don't sound to bad,i fuck with a lot of east coast lyrical shit.

Jun 28, 2009
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

"Jesus can't save you,life starts when the church ends"
sk91666 1 week ago
----------------
LMAO...FUCK FLAME. HES NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI. HE STILL BELIEVES IN THE BIBLE. HES NOT RIGHTEOUS. I CANT EVEN TALK SHIT TO FLAME. IM BLOCKED ON MOST OF HIS ACCOUNTS. EVEN THE ONE WHERE HE PRETENDED IT WASNT HIM.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

"Jesus can't save you,life starts when the church ends"
sk91666 1 week ago
----------------
LMAO...FUCK FLAME. HES NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI. HE STILL BELIEVES IN THE BIBLE. HES NOT RIGHTEOUS. I CANT EVEN TALK SHIT TO FLAME. IM BLOCKED ON MOST OF HIS ACCOUNTS. EVEN THE ONE WHERE HE PRETENDED IT WASNT HIM.
ha ha,that nspookys got all mad and said I'll be in hell when god comes down to get his peeps.

Jan 4, 2003
she must be doing bad.. trying to make money off j stalins name.. shows how serious this livewire shit has become.. $11 for a song?! wow