*** Danked Out - "The Takeover" Debut Album (FREE DOWNLOAD) ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
PRESS COPIES AND SELL THIS! OR E-HUSTLE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

EITHER WAY, ITS WORTH MONEY AND PEOPLE SHOULD FADE UP IF THEY FEELIN IT!

Feb 5, 2006
I'M EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WIT THIS SHIT..FROM BEAT SELECTION TO DELIVERY TO LYRICS...YOUR ON POINT..THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER ALBUMS ALL AROUND I'VE HEARD THIS YEAR..I ONLY EXPECT IT TO GROW ON ME THE MORE I LISTEN TO IT..DEFINITELY LOOKIN FORWARD TO HEARIN MORE..

**EDIT**CAN YOU POST UP PRODUCTION CREDITS??

thats wassup folks. really does mean alot. we pushin. ima try to post that up for u asap

u already know bruh

TONY N BAYSICK BRIAN WERE PUTTIN ME UP ON SOME OF UR SHIT LAST NIGHT... SOUNDS PRETTY COO. ILL TELL U WHAT I THINK AFTER I LISTEN, THANX FOR THE D/L MANE

its all good. let me know

Feb 5, 2006
I must be missing something because Track 13 "Wut U Talkin" produced by "Erg" is a poor man's ripoff of Vince V's "Girlz and Gunz" which he posted in the Studio about a year back.

Listen to Vince V's beat here: http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=29043-Girlz-389
yeh i definately hear that. no clue

Any word on this blatant plagiarism?

gotta ask ERG bruh. he shot me the beat. out of all the producers on the album, he was the hardest to get a hold off. he sent the beat tracked out and everything too