Dan Rodman(Rodimer) fired by WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/danrodmanreleased

Dan Rodman released
Written: August 22, 2007
WWE has come to terms on the release of developmental talent Dan Rodman. We wish Dan all the best in his future endeavors.

This guy was garbage. Thank god they got rid of him. He probably failed a bunch of drug tests anyway. So much for Stephanie's pet project. Just goes to show how much pull she has in WWE.

May 4, 2002
more:

sources: www.f4wonline.com, PWInsider.com

-- Apparently, it looks like it was Daniel "Dan Rodman" Rodimer's decision to leave WWE because it was a mutual decision between the two parties to part ways. His wrestling career appears to be through because he is going to go back in the real estate business. After Tough Enough 4 concluded, WWE offered Rodimer a developmental contract, but he rejected it because his real estate job paid more. Come 2006, he didn't want to be left wondering as to what could have been had he entered WWE, so he contacted management asking if the deal was still on the table. He signed the contract and started his wrestling training shortly thereafter.

Mar 2, 2006
he look like a yoked up ass Wes from Real World or Road Rules!! I donno.. I jus rememba dude kuhz he bombed on wunna his cast mates in wunna dem episodes and his cast mate was a big ass black dude.. shit was funny.. black dude got fucked up!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
OK i thought he was supposed to be Ortons goon according to the spoiler reports. Makes me wonder how the outcome of summerslam is gonna be i figured they were gonna use him to help Orton win the belt cuz you know they arent gonna let him take it clean

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn that muthafucka must sell more novelty items than hogan, if they don't have orton beat him then the only guy thats worthy is trips which is weak since they already did it at mania. I think Orton is gonna win somehow, you know they won't give him a clean pin but i think hes gonna win

May 4, 2002
Nah, she was all about this guy for a long time. She's a stubborn bitch. Steph still hates Paul Heyman, and that's why Paul isn't one of the head writers. Every time Heyman got to a position of power in the WWE, she would knock him out of it right away. That's why Heyman's been sitting at home collecting a paycheck since last year.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The WWE needs Heyman back and Bishoff those guys know how to stir up the pot and make wrestling entertaining

Jun 24, 2006
agreed bishoff and heyman were great.....make bishoff the gm of raw cause he was awesome at that job, and heyman gm of ecw or smackdown cause teddy long is weak as fuck and so is armondo