DAMN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
This muthaphuccin site hurts my eyes, Shit! What are some essential east co co aldums to listen to! cuz I can't be just comin in here for nuttin i gotta see if yall got some tight shit worth fuccin wit! I'll go blind fuccin wit this forum!

Apr 25, 2002
dudes prolly a crip noting his use of the double C...so hes referring to the red bling affect this site generates(you like the big words)...

get anything witta east co co lable on it...

Aug 18, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
dudes prolly a crip noting his use of the double C...so hes referring to the red bling affect this site generates(you like the big words)...
Dawg if you think essential is a big word, you need a lil vocab work! but n-e waze i was looking at the siccness record label forums, and saw this was the most crackin one, so I'm just tryin to get up on east co-co records. I was merely askin for somebody to point me in the right direction! Fuck it if yall wanna be dicks about it! And yes this site is a lil beamed up, but I ain't e-bangin and shit (lol), it ( the double c's ) was just a lil subliminal thing I ain't trippin, just testin the water!

Jun 2, 2002
dont trip tonyfingaz...

mtown criminal is right though, get anything with an east coco label...

Woodie - Yoc Influenced
Northern Expozure Vol. 1
Northern Expozure Vol. 2
Woodie - Demonz N My Sleep
Northern Expozure Vol. 4
Woodie - Life Storiez Vol. 1

i think that's the order of the releases...anyway, every cd is knockin...

Apr 25, 2002
@tonyfingaz

i was talkin bout the big words I was using..not you...but you wanna turn into a bitch about it..than be up and out...fuckin fool..i was tryna help your over eccentric ass
and you dont "e" bangin? ...ok...confused ass muthafucker