Damn Way too much Violence in the HOODS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
mafiaqueen said:
Man...these fuckin Terrorist puttin shit in our water thats turnin us into str8 beast. Same shit in K.C. The Devil is busy.....
I hope that's a joke...muthafuckaz been killing each other forever. Way before the perceived threat of terrorism. I got alot of good homies that are Muslim and Im just hoping that comment wasn't starting that whole shit off. I know we are all smarter than that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That right there is some nutty shit. It's been goin on, and REALTALK hit the nail on the head....kids today just don't give a fuck. There used to be a code, regulations...kids these days just run wild and do what the fuck they want. It's the cold truth, and somebody needs to talk some sense into these cats before shit gets even more out of hand than it already is.

Oct 4, 2004
i mean i mean? its getting crazy out there... these youngstarrs just aint got no souls sometimes... i mean, if u husslin and a nigga shoot at you, its like bound to happen, but for all the kids and mothers who have to go young or were truely innocent, God help them. strays and shit or wrong targets (what is a right target?) but folks killed over no-business Vs. turf business, it a shame...

In the state of emergency, what rights do the fifty-fif have over the streets, what is the difference? Anyone know?

To be a bit real, politicians is spending cashola on wars, but can't even maintain order and shit in these treal streets... a bit sad aint it? Where are we on the priority list? The war on drugs? hahaha, its whatever with them... n the police/authorities wonder why its 'whatever' with us.

Jan 2, 2003
B-12 said:
I hope that's a joke...muthafuckaz been killing each other forever. Way before the perceived threat of terrorism. I got alot of good homies that are Muslim and Im just hoping that comment wasn't starting that whole shit off. I know we are all smarter than that.
when he says "terrorist", y do u assume MUSLIM??

A report released by the gov't actually states that "ecological terrorists "(people who burn down Hummer dealerships, mess with logging companies)....are more of a threat...

Oct 19, 2004
Its summer and the blocks is gettin hot right along wit the weather.

Shit still aint good in the hood plain and simple. But youd never be able to tell it though. lookin at all these videos and shit that make it seem like everything is all good in the hood and that everybody ballin out. Smeone needs to step up like Pac did and start talkin bout whats STILL goin on in the hood. Fuck that bling bling shit we need cats talkin to these youngsta's about the suicidal way of life most of em is livin.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
REALTALK said:
REALTALK!!

Crack hit the streetz in 86 so all the crackhead babies are like 16-18 now and these lil crack babies will shoot anything or anyone.

Young niggaz got NO respect, its bullshit.
real chop... the OG's i fuck wit say that all the time... it aint safe for nobody

Jul 21, 2004
Ladies and Gentleman,

where you live exist... because your demographics have given the government power to label anyone as a "certain" type of labor....

we are not concidered humans. We are production laborer for the capitalistic materials we purchase for their benefit of their growing wealth. They have given us a way to hate, despise, fear, and hate each other, even toward the neighbors we live with....we are constantly bombarded with "living on your own, you must do it yourself, only you can be what you want...."

the whole truth of all of it IS....you can not fully exist without society and people....you will not succeed without understanding each individuals of society....we been lump together for so long....it's become normal to accept our plights into cycling poverty as a norm...Land and food will never put anyone into poverty....society defines poverty..... a positive perception of people is your only way for success....Until you can realize the people you come in contact with have the ability and capability to learn, work together, and IMPROVE each other's livee ....we will constantly fear each other and cycle us in generation of government labels.

Jul 1, 2004
i dont care about vilence in rap... whut i wanna hear in rap is irrelevant to this topic in my opinion. people wanna hear whuts real... and liek other dude said sumone needs to step up liek Pac did and tell folks whuts really goin on in these streets.

its gonna get worse before it gets better. believe that. the younger generation doesnt have any respect yall are right baout that. Im 19. i consider my part of that generation. but look at kids my age and then look at kids that are 14 and 15 now. they have even LESS respect and controll of themselves then my age group does. shits fucked up all around the world right now. we got wars with other countries we got wars in our own streets. and bush aint helpin. i dont know the answer to solve all the worlds problems if i did best believe ida done did something about it by now. but i dont contribute to the problem. understand? yea parents need to whoop their kids asses nowadays and put em in check when they get out of line. sumwhere down the line parents forgot how to do that. or they just stopped caring. parents are partially to blame in my opinion for shit that goes on these days. so are police tho. police nowadays are fucked up. they will harass you and or put ya ass in jail over sum petty bullshit liek a dime bag of weed when this country has WAY bigger issues to deal with. go catch the fuckers murderers and shit before u fuck with me about relievein my stress u kno? im babblin like a motherfucker so ima let this go now. but i ...fuck it im OUT

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
What happens when you try to help, but it gets refused....Man I hang with all kinds of people and the ones that do majority of "dirt" don't wanna hear what your trying to tell them....I talk till my face turns blue and it's out one ear...I had a home boy...EXTREMLY talented artisticly, intlligent, smart, etc...decided cause of his situation wanted to sell dope and get into pimpin white girls...Now I have/had people in my life that set me aside by given me a break/ or mentally droppin knowledge on me..... I did the same to him..even offred to move him out my way cause getting job's are easier and getting him out of that situation..while trying to step up his train of thought ....he refused it..he would rather go to jail/prison in which he did...Almost wen't back again but the judge caught him a break....on the road to dependency and death...so is it a choice or do peole really chose this?....I hear all the time well I live in the hood so..blah blah blah....but your environment doesn't define who your are it's shapes you.

Jun 10, 2002
Shit where im at is starting to become off the hook. These lil niggas is up here making shit look like its the wild wild west. some lady got carjacked and killed about 3 blocks from my house earlier today and a month ago or so. this dude in a wheelchair got killed but I guess he wasnt trying to go out like a punk. cuz from I heard he blasted on the other dude that was shooting him. These lil youngsters dont care about anybody out here. and shit is gonna get alot worse in the next ten years. cuz parents arent raising there kids, the kids are raising themselfs.