Damn this shit funny and sad at the same time(DONT ENTER IF U A GAME FAN)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
^^^ Yup, exactly. The image that Game portrays as a super hard core blood from Compton. And on the show he is super sensative and "in love". His girl insults him through out the entire show, then has a change of heart while he decided to stay together. And I can tell now that the video has leaked, it will even more damage to his already hurt image.

Mar 22, 2006
5ive1en said:
^^^ Yup, exactly. The image that Game portrays as a super hard core blood from Compton. And on the show he is super sensative and "in love". His girl insults him through out the entire show, then has a change of heart while he decided to stay together. And I can tell now that the video has leaked, it will even more damage to his already hurt image.
true, but he even said he never got crazy and was never "hard" untill he was shot, who knows maybe he was just sayin this shit to cover up, but from what i heard know he is as crazy as he says he is