Damn Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
A. There was an argument that preceded the shootings. After which he went to his car, got an AR-15, went back up to the house, and shot everyone. In the argument most if not all of the victims were reported to have shouted at him - "Worthless Pig".

B. No death row in WI. I guess you can count that among the many things I know that you don't.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
B. No death row in WI. I guess you can count that among the many things I know that you don't.
I don't care enough to know if Wisconsin has death row or not. So, either way, it would have cost more to NOT kill him. He would have been sitting in jail the rest of his life racking up costs like every other prisoner (although some are there unjustly). In any event, my real point was it would cost more to not kill him and I was right. You don't seem to be able to comprehend simple ideas like that, so I'm not too worried about what you think you know that I don't. Ego aside I bet you and I would learn a lot from one another but I don't see you doing that any time.

Apr 25, 2002
I AM said:
I don't care enough to know if Wisconsin has death row or not.
It would probably help, when suggesting someone be sent to death row, if it is even an option – no?

I AM said:
I bet you and I would learn a lot from one another
I could probably learn from you how to be a cunt licking pansy and how to be more of a feminist than Gloria Steinem. But I’m not really interested in either of your fields of expertise.