Damn! Kendrick murdered Big Sean on his own track.. What you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
WOAH

I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller

I got love for you all but IM TRYNA MURDA YOU NIGGAS
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas
They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas
What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive

DAM...KENDRICK SPITTIN STRAIGHT HEAT ROCKS........WEST COAST GETTIN OFF ON THAT ONE

Props: DuceTheTruth

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
That verses is tight whether it was released in the 80's, 90's 2000's...he's spittin..He is a GREAT look for the West Coast...

Last edited:
Props: Joey
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Seemed like "friendly" battle type rap, definitely not no real diss or "beef". People are hella blowing that part out of proportion.
I never took it as real "beef".. more like when Jayz did that song renagade with Em.. Homie got hella ate up on his own shit, but I gotta give Big Sean hella props for not running in the lab and redoing his shit after getting Kendricks verse back.

Video: Big Sean On How He Felt When He Got The "Control" Verse Back From Kendrick + Why He Didn't Change His Verse!

Props: DuceTheTruth
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Are y'all paying attention to the responses? There has been about 6 responses so far...I believe this is exactly what hip hop needed to wake the game up and get some rappers to step their bars game up.....
A lot of bullshit talked on twitter as usual but I only heard one respond, Joell Ortiz - Outta Controll, who else done?

EDIT: Ok found some, but honestly only Joell brings it.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Are y'all paying attention to the responses? There has been about 6 responses so far...I believe this is exactly what hip hop needed to wake the game up and get some rappers to step their bars game up.....
links?

Feb 8, 2003
A lot of bullshit talked on twitter as usual but I only heard one respond, Joell Ortiz - Outta Controll, who else done?

EDIT: Ok found some, but honestly only Joell brings it.

so far these people made respond tracks

fred godson
king los
lupe fiasco
b.o.b
cassidy (imo dropped the best one so far and he murdered kendrick)

didy made a video response calling kendrick a joke.

pusha T & styles p suppose making reposnse soon.

and yeah big sean got outshined on his own track and nobody talking about his verse but him. he always been on his own dick.