Damn.. just played JT Tha Bigga Figga on a huge new UK show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
They been advertising this big new drama series all over the country over here. First episode they have this scene at some private girls school full of posh white kids acting retarded lookin hella corny and stiff tryin to party.

Main two kids in the show is there trying to hustle a couple of ounces of weed. One of the richy kids acts like he deejay and says some gay sounding fo shizzle shit and then throws on some music.

Shit caught me cold... JT Tha Bigga Figga 'Drop Them Thangs'... on primetime national network TV here in the UK, not even edited, the explicit version. This show is filmed in my city but out here y'all can't even buy that CD.

Real big for the Fig... worldwide shit. Show ain't even on no hip-hop tip so its some exposure. Hope some royalties get back to you JT for airing that shit, I can see they might have thought they get away with no one here knowing.

Show called Skins.. http://www.e4.com/skins

May 12, 2002
dope.st
^ Yes bruv, was up there for college. In Handsworth for one year, Hamstead road or something, near the park. Had a few house parties so big they was passing out flyers outside. My boys car got torched one time though over some shit. Spent some time in Aston then bounced.

@Sippy... yes fam, was a trip hearin it. I caught it a few months back when it was on E4. Don't think the meaning was known, heard that the producers was telling people it was Game. At least that's what I found out when I tried to get feedback on why they picked that tune. Bein as production is all done round the way here I had to ask... Shit, that same first episode, that cafe near the start is like 100 yards from my spot. The whole thing front to back is my city but the people is a bit exagerated, they got too much of an easy life, you get me.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ yeah I never saw the 1st episode before, until several days ago so it tripped me out that u posted it around the same time.

That's the point of Skins though right? Just exagerated purposely, taking the piss out of other teenage dramas (ya know, ones that are WAY off the mark). I mean, the lame slang they use when taking/buying/selling drugs cracks me up, and I know it aint a local thing, just the writers fucking around.

May 8, 2002
myspace
FireWorks Records is throwing JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's record release party in Sacramento at The Zookoo Lounge Thursday Sept. 23rd! JT's new album "Mr. Vice President" drops SEPT 25th.

Also the "FireWorks Rap Battle will be taking place. So all you rap heads get your bars up! Winners will recieve cash and prizes! For info. call (916)996-3258 Ask for GoldFingaz