Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
haha, tony is my man and he told me washington didnt even try to recruit him, i guess the figured they had no shot at getting him. smart move huskies. the dawgs might still be able to get ej savannah and stewart. we'll see if willingham can make some moves.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Dam'n I just read about you in the Herald.You go to Washington,and tell Felder he ruined my Christmas.If you don't go to Washington I'll be IRATE.
Yeah what he said. Go to Washington dawg. Fuck California that school is much too hard for someone from O'Dea take my word for it.

Bam I didn't know you be fucking around on Dawgman that is an awesome website, lots of them sweet ass desktop backgrounds and photos like the one you posted.

Aug 20, 2004
You a trencher huh...no one ever gives love to the O line...the hardest workin muthafuckas out there...do us all a favor and PROUDLY wear the Purple & Gold...and tell Ty i said not to fuck up...goddamnit...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
xpanther206 said:
Bam I didn't know you be fucking around on Dawgman that is an awesome website, lots of them sweet ass desktop backgrounds and photos like the one you posted.
GOD
HUSKY FOOTBALL
FAMILY

I am a Husky.The reason you probably did'nt know is because the net is nowhere to ARGUE about loved ones.It's bigger than that.My friends say that's my CRIP/BLOOD shit.I would take....

MARINERS 0-162
EAGLES 0-16
HAWKS 0-82
HOOSIERS 18-12

FOR 12-0 WASHINGTON UNDEFEATED SEASON

HONESTLY.I'D CUT A FINGER OFF.DEAD SERIOUS.

BOW DOWN

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
WHY NOT?

I LOVED DOMINIQUE,DOC,WILLIS,LIVINGSTON,ETC...THEY WERE ALWAYS ON TBS AS A KID.
I JUST LIKE THE EAGLES,McNABB IS FILTHY,I LOVED DUECE TO.AS A YOUNG KID(EARLY 80'S) I LOVED DALLAS,BUT WHEN THEY BASICALLY FIRED LANDRY,I SAID FUCK'EM.LANDRY WAS THE SHIT.
DORSETT,EVERSON WALLS,RON SPRINGS,2 TALL JONES,RANDY WHITE,HARVEY MARTIN,DREW PEARSON,TONY HILL,ROBERT NEWHOUSE,DANNY WHITE.
^THAT'S TRULY WHERE MY NINER HATRED COMES FROM.
MY DAD TOLD ME I CRIED AS A KID WHEN STAUBACH RETIRED,CUZ I THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS RETARDED...LOL.TRUE STORY I GUESS

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
GOD
HUSKY FOOTBALL
FAMILY

I am a Husky.The reason you probably did'nt know is because the net is nowhere to ARGUE about loved ones.It's bigger than that.My friends say that's my CRIP/BLOOD shit.I would take....

FOR 12-0 WASHINGTON UNDEFEATED SEASON

HONESTLY.I'D CUT A FINGER OFF.DEAD SERIOUS.

BOW DOWN
Yep me too pretty much I take their losses far more personally than 99.9% of the people who go to that school.