Damn I miss Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
Go to rudys bbq if they have it in that city...bomb ass real texas brisket and bbq sauce!texans really know their shit when it comes to bbq

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I make a meaner burger than all of em, Home Cooked Meal mutha fucka! Go cop an 8 and po up, if I was in Texas I'd be on an Oil hunt.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I feel ya I moved from the bay to mexico... I mean Texas

Whataburger is juss aiiiight... In-Out bitch slaps them

you need to fuck with Taco Cabana... they are the bitch slap to taco bell... plus they sell beer, and open late. There Breakfast is on hit!

If I stay in Texas (which I highly doubt) I would move to: Austin, San Antonio, Dallas or Houston ... everywhere else fucking sucks

Aug 20, 2003
DAM MY HOMIE MOVED TO AUSTIN 2 MONTHS AGO.HE MOVED IN WITH HIS GIRL.1 BEDROOM APT ONLY 500 A MONTH.HE SAID SHITS WAY CHEAPER OUT THERE.HE STILL HASNT FOUND A JOB AND HIS CHICK IS A MONEY PIT.I TOLD HOMIE ID BUY HIM A BUS TICKET OUTTA THERE IF SHIT DONT WORK OUT....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ not that any Texas is close to Cali, but if I had to pick one place that was any liberal like cali it's Austin... plus they get decent weed out that way

Feb 8, 2006
I feel ya I moved from the bay to mexico... I mean Texas

Whataburger is juss aiiiight... In-Out bitch slaps them

you need to fuck with Taco Cabana... they are the bitch slap to taco bell... plus they sell beer, and open late. There Breakfast is on hit!

If I stay in Texas (which I highly doubt) I would move to: Austin, San Antonio, Dallas or Houston ... everywhere else fucking sucks
Ahy homie I keep seeing those and Taco casa, whats sup wit em tho ?