Damn 454 doing it BIG! look at this line for autographs!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
CANT LISIN TO ASIAN RAPPERS NOT MY CUP OF TEA I STICK TO THE GHETTO NIGGAS FROM THE STREEETS NOT SOME SAN JOSE PEEPY ASIANS THAT WERE RAISES BY RICH ASIAN PARENTS BUT THATSME IAM NOT HATING WHATEVER.

May 28, 2010
CANT LISIN TO ASIAN RAPPERS NOT MY CUP OF TEA I STICK TO THE GHETTO NIGGAS FROM THE STREEETS NOT SOME SAN JOSE PEEPY ASIANS THAT WERE RAISES BY RICH ASIAN PARENTS BUT THATSME IAM NOT HATING WHATEVER.
My friend knows them personally. I would be glad to introduce them to you. Before u start stereotyping, do a background check homie.

Feb 16, 2009
SERGE01... you's a dumb mofo... not all "Asians" are "rich"... some are, some aint, but they grind.. they in general have a strong work ethic. I know a bunch of Flips that are down as hell, a bunch of Cambodians that Crip with the best, and when I was growing up erryone knew not to mess with them Chinos, because those Viet gangs would get which'a real quick. How many of your "ghetto street niggas" really aint that, they some I grew up good and I act out on tape type of shit.
Needless to say, if the music is good, that's all that matters. Stop trying to find reasons to hate.