Dam-Funk,DJ Quik, Steve Arrington Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well since fatman turned this into a random Dam Funk song thread, here's a tight remix you guys might have missed. He did a song from Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti which if you've never heard of them, is a dope band that is pretty funky in their own WPS way.

http://hulkshare.com/2hh95i3o8zql

Props: heyzel
Cousin introduced me to Dam Funk and Paul Hardcastle, I respect both of these dudes as they compose these mindblowing exquisite tracks, all of the beats are always on point. They never disappoint, they both got their own distinct anomalous sound though which is extraordinary tough to find musicians like these two now days. It'd be quite the experience to go watch a Dam Funk show down in SoCal i'd be willing to take a nice trip down there from the Bay

Dec 19, 2006
Cousin introduced me to Dam Funk and Paul Hardcastle, I respect both of these dudes as they compose these mindblowing exquisite tracks, all of the beats are always on point. They never disappoint, they both got their own distinct anomalous sound though which is extraordinary tough to find musicians like these two now days. It'd be quite the experience to go watch a Dam Funk show down in SoCal i'd be willing to take a nice trip down there from the Bay
If you get a chance to check him out do that. I went to his show when he came here to North Carolina. He puts on a tight show.

If you get a chance to check him out do that. I went to his show when he came here to North Carolina. He puts on a tight show.
Yea i've heard out in LA shows are always solid, on top of it all Dam Funk refuses contributions from the computer equipment. I saw that in one of his interviews he sticks to the older music apparatuses which is truly unique from my panorama.
That Little Brother from North Carolina is a respectable artist from what i've observed some true hip hop under the ground.

Not to mention i threw some of his songs on my IPod for the Car and wholly shit those Funky Bass Lines create these Massive Tsunami waves on all 3 Car Mirrors.

@treeair

anytime you get a chance go to one of his shows, theyre sick....better than any rap show imo...
Hell yea i can only imagine, if he's in LA this summer i'm definitely taking a scenic 6 hour drive down the Grapevine.