D-sane... ? about Reigncraft show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

And did you also see the 2 fags that were tryin' to drag me off stage too? Did you see me punk the white dude with the glasses on stage? Did you also see me punk him again backstage?

Not that my opinion matters, but who fucking cares if you punked some "fag"? If he pushed you or whatever he did, then cool you got him back, but it's not like punking someone makes you cool person of the month....

sorry about the drunk comment too...lol...i just assumed because of the twista show :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
ladyc said:
Now D-Sane is that anyway to talk to a lady? I know your momma must have taught you better than that... I think you might need some anger management courses, (you know count to 10) I mean you fall off the stage and you "punk" some little white boy and then I come on here (the loyal fan that I am) and just mention it and you go and call me a bitch, now did I deserve that really???? As far as me posting this, I actually go on here and several other sites all the time to see what everyones got to say, and the reality of the situation is that I happened to be at that show that night and thought it was a funny situation, mainly because of all the extra and unnecessary drama that occurred. As I stated previously and obviously need to restate again, I am not being a hater I am just not gonna be a sucka and bite my tongue like some of the other people up on here, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I saw and that was a bomb show (Sarkastik and the Koalition) except for of course the fact that Kas's song was caught off to early (wonder who's "mistake" that was) and D-Sane falling off the stage, plain and simple.:cheeky:
Naw......the fact is that you're up here tryin' to clown on somebody and I don't take kindly to it.....so FUCK YOU. So what if I fell off the stage.....or got pushed off stage.....or whatever the fuck happend. That would be like me clownin' on your ass for being FAT.....so cut the crap. Shit happens......but you felt the need to exploit it for some reason.....so let that be the reason that I call you a BITCH. And fuck my mother too. Loyal fan my ass.

PS....I had nothing to do with Kas's show CD or it being cut off. That was those FAGS from Wiseworks Ent.....the same fags who got punked.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
Not that my opinion matters, but who fucking cares if you punked some "fag"? If he pushed you or whatever he did, then cool you got him back, but it's not like punking someone makes you cool person of the month....

sorry about the drunk comment too...lol...i just assumed because of the twista show :classic:
When was the last time you had your ass kicked? You're in need. You talk too fuckin' much and always got your nose in business that don't concern you....shit that you weren't there for.....shit that you didn't see.....shit you don't know shit about. But for some reason you always got something to say. It's easy to tell you're from the suburbs.

Then you wanna e-mail me tryin' to be all cool cuz you want some deals on CD's. Why you always switchin' up? You talk all kinds of shit on here.....then try to say "I was just playin'" when you e-mail me or PM me. Keep it real muthafucka. I lost all respect for you the day you got on here and said "FUCK STREET LEVEL"....all in the name of your master BD & Gettin' Greedy. YOU fucked up.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
When was the last time you had your ass kicked? You're in need. You talk too fuckin' much and always got your nose in business that don't concern you....shit that you weren't there for.....shit that you didn't see.....shit you don't know shit about. But for some reason you always got something to say. It's easy to tell you're from the suburbs.

Then you wanna e-mail me tryin' to be all cool cuz you want some deals on CD's. Why you always switchin' up? You talk all kinds of shit on here.....then try to say "I was just playin'" when you e-mail me or PM me. Keep it real muthafucka. I lost all respect for you the day you got on here and said "FUCK STREET LEVEL"....all in the name of your master BD & Gettin' Greedy. YOU fucked up.

To the first part....I wasn't talkin shit, but whatever...

To the 2nd part...I don't talk all kinds of shit on here, that would be you bro. Sorry if you don't like my sarcasm either, cause most of the time I am playin...You should realize that, you're even more sarcastic than I am....Oh yeah, sorry that I kick it with people you don't approve of:cheeky: