D-sane... ? about Reigncraft show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
He fell off the stage when Kas was doin his thang, ask around I guarantee a lot of people saw that....

Yes I saw Unexpected Arrivals set, cool but still not as krump as Sarkastik and the Koalition.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ladyc said:
He fell off the stage when Kas was doin his thang, ask around I guarantee a lot of people saw that....

LOL....one too many drinks i bet....:knockout:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
Ya'll are fucking stupid... D-Sane didn't fall off stage, someone pushed him off.

so we're stupid cause we think it's funny or what? i'd like to know who pushed him off....lol....:cheeky: oh yeah....was the stage crowded?

Jan 13, 2003
Whatever you guys heard it's not correct, I was in a very good location and trust me he fell off of the stage, it was funny as hell, I am not tryin to be a hater i just think that shit is funny.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^i think it's fuckin hilarious too.....as long as he didn't get fucked up from the fall....that would just be mean to think that someone's misfortune is funny...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
ladyc said:
Whatever you guys heard it's not correct, I was in a very good location and trust me he fell off of the stage, it was funny as hell, I am not tryin to be a hater i just think that shit is funny.
Actually....................I did get pushed. And no I wasn't drunk.....I didn't have time to get drunk. I'm waiting to see the footage so I can figure out what happend. Why would I just fall forward into the crowd??? I'm not that fuckin' clumsy.....one way or another I was knocked off balance and couldn't stop from fallin' forward. lmao....I was crowd surfin'.

And did you also see the 2 fags that were tryin' to drag me off stage too? Did you see me punk the white dude with the glasses on stage? Did you also see me punk him again backstage?

Jan 13, 2003
Yea D-Sane we all seen you punk the smallest, corniest white guy in the club. you go you gangsta you....but my question is how come you didn't try and punk any of the real niggas? (there was a stage full of em) I mean I know you were embarrased after you were "pushed" off stage but come on you didn't have to take out your embarrasment on the white guy, aren't all white people supposed to stick together in times like those? LMAO And before any of you say I am just being a hater, I really am not, I just call it like I see it. :cool:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
ladyc said:
Yea D-Sane we all seen you punk the smallest, corniest white guy in the club. you go you gangsta you....but my question is how come you didn't try and punk any of the real niggas? (there was a stage full of em) I mean I know you were embarrased after you were "pushed" off stage but come on you didn't have to take out your embarrasment on the white guy, aren't all white people supposed to stick together in times like those? LMAO And before any of you say I am just being a hater, I really am not, I just call it like I see it. :cool:
Actually..........I tried the get at the BIG BAD BLACK GUY with the twists in his hair.....but he didn't want it with me. The rest of them "niggas" up there are my "niggas" so WTF are you sayin' bitch? Yeah.....I called you a bitch. LAC OF RESPECT bitch! lmao

May 4, 2002
ladyc said:
before any of you say I am just being a hater, I really am not, I just call it like I see it. :cool:

So you took the time to turn on your computer, type in siccness.net/streetlevel/ and reply to a post that had nothing to do with D-sane falling off stage because you "call it like you see it"

hmmm seems a little fishy to me

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

Dak iller said:
So you took the time to turn on your computer, type in siccness.net/streetlevel/ and reply to a post that had nothing to do with D-sane falling off stage because you "call it like you see it"

hmmm seems a little fishy to me
She did say she saw him fall off the stage... I guess that's callin' it like you see it.

I didn't see shit, but I call it like I didn't see it... that's why I was busy punkin' out every color of person that night... 'cause I'm an equal oppurtunity punker.

Jan 13, 2003
Now D-Sane is that anyway to talk to a lady? I know your momma must have taught you better than that... I think you might need some anger management courses, (you know count to 10) I mean you fall off the stage and you "punk" some little white boy and then I come on here (the loyal fan that I am) and just mention it and you go and call me a bitch, now did I deserve that really???? As far as me posting this, I actually go on here and several other sites all the time to see what everyones got to say, and the reality of the situation is that I happened to be at that show that night and thought it was a funny situation, mainly because of all the extra and unnecessary drama that occurred. As I stated previously and obviously need to restate again, I am not being a hater I am just not gonna be a sucka and bite my tongue like some of the other people up on here, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I saw and that was a bomb show (Sarkastik and the Koalition) except for of course the fact that Kas's song was caught off to early (wonder who's "mistake" that was) and D-Sane falling off the stage, plain and simple.:cheeky: