D-Ray Snaps...Happy Birthday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I want to take this time to acknowledge someone in the industry who is probably not the most spoken about, but is as important a person as anyone whom I know. D-ray.

She has always been a survivor, taking wonderful pictures of our bay area rap artists, as well as stars around the world. I have seen her always put herself second, doing more for others than most would ever think about doing. She is an inspiration to myself, and many others for her work ethic and persona to help others.

I just want to say that I have known D-ray for 6 years, and she has always been kind and respectful to me, and the MOB. We love you, and wish you the best birthday. You deserve a month worth of parties at least to acknowledge the amount of work you have put forth. We love you D-Ray;Respect.

Feb 8, 2006
For those who dont know D Ray keeps it lit for the Bay Area and entire west coast with pics and editorials......... Always giving a buzz to west coast artist projects and what they have coming up............... OZONE WEST..............