D.o.v.e D.a.w.g. - The Invasion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
solid album... some beats are a bit odd but dove got hella heat

im not sleepin anymore....

is he workin on some new shit ?

good look

Apr 25, 2002
Thanx 4 Thinkin He got heat........ MixTape wise I don't know whats crackin on that.... But he's still writting on industry beats and original beats........ I think he's way tighter than he was on the Invasion....RELLE$H

Oct 10, 2003
Damn yo Dove got major heat,i was trippin of Confusion and i was thinking if him and Big lurch did a song,notice how much there voices sound alike and shit.
Yeah i agree solid rapper.

Dec 20, 2003
suspect#1 said:
just not my style at all........i just gave it another listen and i still aint feeling it sounds like a tech9ne clone
You got to realize that this album dropped in 2000, so it may sound dated to some. D.O.V.E. came up rapping with Tech, Snug, and Kutt back in those Mass Acres days and he definitely isn't no imitation rapper.

Here is a new track that I think is supposed to be on his mixtape:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1A4DD1546D5A36BEFEDA3D9B2BBD37C5

Apr 25, 2002
^^ Yeah I mean you can't say DOVE is a Tech Clone Just because he rapped fast on that album but what you expect its the MID-West everybody got a lil speed to em... By the way thats why DOVE changed his style do to those who think he's a clone or can't understand what he's saying......RELLE$H