d.e. why you askin me for money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
got this message from him on fb.

BIG BIG BIG!!

Whats good, *******, its First Degree The D.E. and the Mighty, Mighty Fahrenheit Shlangz. I hope you are in good spirits. Long live real rap! We've teamed up with Kickstarter.com to start a movement!

The FU4 album is just about done, comes out October 15th. We are preparing for a HUGE release by spreading the word and doing shows. WE NEED YOUR HELP! We need to hit the road and start a tour! We need you! ...and we are willing to reward you HANDSOMELY for it!

Click the link below to go to the Kickstarter.com "FU4 Long Live Real Rap Rewards Drive".

"FU4, LONG LIVE REAL RAP" 30 DAY REWARDS DRIVE! by First Degree The D.E. — Kickstarter

Rewards include...
1. Getting FU4 CDs, T shirts, and posters early, autographed to you
2. Gettin the whole in stock Fahrenheit catalog (18 CDs)
3. Choppin it up with me on the phone
4. Kickin it with me
5. Gettin on FU4!

It is time for you to pledge yourself to The Fahrenheit Shlangz. Your pledge will go towards travel costs, venue costs, promotion, and lodging. Heres that link again...

"FU4, LONG LIVE REAL RAP" 30 DAY REWARDS DRIVE! by First Degree The D.E. — Kickstarter

BE PART OF A MOVEMENT! ONLY 30 DAY, ENDS AUGUST 24TH SO HURRY! More at FirstDegreeTheDE.com Thank you.

DE

Feb 14, 2006
What is he talkin about? "the albums all did but 1 song" and then he talks about getting pledgers ON the album. For that 1 track or what? Or just a shout out?

2500 bucks is supposed to give them enough to do promo thats "never been did befo"?
IDK anything about it but 2500 sounds pretty cheap for promo thats never been "did befoe".

lol @ "tons of things im willin to do...holla on the telly..get YOU ON DA ALBUM" gtfoh. It's a shitty deal being sold with enthusiasm only someone developing their project could have. I hate kickstarter for letting shit like this fly. But hey, it's not my money so w/e.

If you send your money make sure you know where the fuck its going beforehand. Especially with this guy. Sounds like your paying for autographed cds and a night for him at motel 6 to be honest.

Last edited:
Props: second650