D.E.E.P. - Parlayin' OG Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
D.E.E.P. - Parlayin' OG cds for sale, $50 or best offer to who is interested, I have very limited copies available, and once they are gone they are gone, at least from me that is.

Shipping rates are as follows: $4 to Canada, $7 to USA and $10 Worldwide, but will have to add $12 registered mail fee depending on who the buyer is and what country they are from.

There was a copy that just ended on ebay that was bid up real bad, so if you bought the copy from the seller ratatatati69 you are a fuckin moron and paid too much, cause I am pretty sure I sold him/her that cd during this past year or 2. I also had a D.E.E.P. cd listed at the exact same time and my cd sold for half of what the seller bid theirs up to, so it just goes to show you what bidding up gets you I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170631788242&si=AgsgafW10MriKn0ZE5s8x%252BM4vlg%253D&viewitem=

I also like how all french list their cds as "from my personal collection", even though the cd was bought off of ebay within the past year, HAHAHAHAHAHA french kill me!!!

So if you are interested in buying this cd, either post a message here or send me a pm, thanks and have a nice day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jan 6, 2003
This album is so fuckin dope. I bought it off you some years ago and still jam it on the regular. Yall should grab the chance because this is pure heat. Just in time for the summer!

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I am wondering why people are buying DEEP cds off of other sellers on ebay when the copies of this DEEP cd I have are cheaper and the same OG cd press that all the other legit sellers have listed.

Do all of you collectors talk amongst yourselves and think that the copies I have are fake and reprints or something???

Just wondering cause whoever is purchasing these cds on ebay is either really dumb and likes spending more money for a cd when you could get it for cheaper off of me that is 100% legit OG. Maybe someone on here can explain this to me, cause I sometimes really don't understand the mind frames and buying actions of some ebayers.

Jun 9, 2009
Is it true that 2 versions of this album exist? That version with the white disc you're selling and a version with a silver disc.??

If so which is the 1st press?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
^^^ Yes there are 2 versions of the cd, a White and a Silver faced cd, they were pressed at the same time and in the same year I am 99.99% positive about, just one was pressed in Italy and one was pressed in the UK, so basically they are both OG, but just pressed in different countries and by different pressing companies, which is why there are 2 different face colours on the cds.

So basically there is no first press, just presses from different pressing companies during the same year.

Feb 12, 2012
I got the version with the white dics (Italian one). The inside of the booklet is blank on both pages. Question to those that have the same version - do you also have blank pages inside the booklet?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
If anyone wants my last and only copy of this album which is new sealed, I will sell it for $40 plus shipping, get at me if interested, if not I will just list on ebay in the next bit.