CWebb finally indicted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
/\/\...What Karma...The Bad Karma for lying you fucking retard...

He says what karma...Shut the fuck up Jag Off...Like I said before your posts are PATHETIC...

How you like that 3Peat greenleaf...HaHa!

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
C-Webb might not be able to escape these charges like Iverson escaped his this summer. C-Webb is up on Federal charges, and just about everyone outside of his camp has admitted to their "wrong-doing" in the case (the other players who took money and the dude with the loot).

By law, this case must go to trial within 6 months from the date of his indictment. No plea-bargins, and the judge has no room to negotiate a deal. The lawyers are saying his only way out now is to be found not-guilt by the jury. Which might not be too likely when everyone else involved is saying the ish happened. If convicted, he will probably do the minimum of two years as opposed to the max (10).

G-3

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
I feel ya on that... and I don't think they'd be trippin' that hard if dude with the loot wasn't heavy into Gambling and connected to the Mob. Cats take money and other stuff from folks on the regular and only get "slapped on the wrist", its' just when there are ties to organized crime that the Feds trip. It ain't really even about C-webb... they're trying to prevent organized crime from fixing college games by making an example of C-Webb. The more players that fear what's happening to C-Webb, the less that will be tempted to take money.

May 16, 2002
Who saw Webber making his statement yesterday come in bone dry...And then when he started talking to the media he started sweating bullets...He looked scared like a bitch...Then he goes im sweating becuase I had a good workout today...LoL...Yeah ok Webber...The lies just keep comin for this man...

May 12, 2002
Mark you shit crumb.Who the fuck elected you God to determine CWebb is a liar and his karma is catching up to him?Bitter little terd.There is a new sqad in Cali nipping at your 3peat dynasty and we know this.Dont hate the players.Hate the game.You bandwagon dynasty jumpin,"take that Kings fans" hollarin,gay ass whiney little haterade drinking piece of shit...

May 12, 2002
Your the jugde,prosecuter,and fuckin jury.Not to mention you know when a mans Karma is catching up to him so maybe you have a little God in you.Or maybe thats just the Haterism infested in thou that speaks on the next mans case.Whatever it is,I dont give a dern,to me your just a Laker dynasty fan that acts like he beat the Kings when the LAKERS did.You prolly never even seen your Lakers live.And when they was choking year after year until Phil arrived you was a Bulls fan.Why I even respond to your sheisty "Take that Kings fans" posts is fuckin stupid on my part.I need to realize that even stooping to a shit crumb such as yourselfs level is a waste for you may never see the light.

May 16, 2002
/\/\...First off greenhoe...You have major ISSUES...Half the time you make no sense at all...You keep bringing up the Take That post...I really think that hurt you didnt it...When Horry took that 3 and what happend SPLASH...And it STUNG you bad...I can see it still hurts huh greenhoe...

And on the Webber deal...He proved he was GUILTY....Whining bitch was sweating bullets cause he knew he was lying....You can say what you want....When I saw the comments Spoon Fed Champs from you...I knew you where a yuppie Jag off...

Like I said before greenhoe...If you thought the 3Peat was impressive...You havent seen nothing sucka...Lakers are gonna be on some SEEK AND DESTROY TYPA SHIT....BEST BELIEVE THAT YA FUCKIN CAKE...

CHOKE ON THAT...