Cway Mafia: FREE Mafia Business Mixtape Vol.I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2003
P.S. Everything on our mixtape is old material and were just playin wit tha game so imagine whats next to come when we get serious And its Young Bleezo that said it.
you dudes are hella underrated. aint to many on the westcoast with such a sick delivery:siccness:

chuuuuch

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Thanks CWAY..I needed some new s--t to bump..cant wait on the official albums...Plz utilize G-Macc or Beta for some of the beats as well...I like the fast flow over slower beats...tight nonetheless...I'm glad ya'll hungry...it shows..

All of Cway be gassin, but Bleezo is that nigga for me.."I Be on one"...

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Thanks CWAY..I needed some new s--t to bump..cant wait on the official albums...Plz utilize G-Macc or Beta for some of the beats as well...I like the fast flow over slower beats...tight nonetheless...I'm glad ya'll hungry...it shows..
This was just a little something to give to everyone who support us while we had to get our distro avenues straight. We didnt want to make everyone wait any longer to hear some new Cway Muzicc. I know, its just a mixtape, but it should let all of you know we ARE hard at it in the lab. This is just the beginning........ much more to come.

As for the beats, we are aware of what everyone has been saying about production. We are taking everything into consideration and listening to all the feedback. When it comes to the `Way, it doesn`t fall on deaf ears.

Aug 5, 2002
I'm A Boss is killing 'em, Sav destroyed that shit! Let Me Hold You is hard too, No Love, Bleezo and Deep Cixxx came clean on that track. This will be in steady rotation for a while.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
i was really just thinkin tha other day that i needed something new to listen too.....ahahah.....

this is one of tha only mixtapes thats prolly gonna stay in rotation longer than a week.....good shit.....can't wait for tha new albums now....~2`

Feb 8, 2003
thanks for the free tape.

I listened to it and gotta be honest im not feeling it bc they dont sound good over them radio beats. dont get me wrong they can rap but they styles dont match them beats. certain rappers just not made for certain beats. anyway goodluck and much success.

Dec 25, 2003

I listened to it and gotta be honest im not feeling it bc they dont sound good over them radio beats. dont get me wrong they can rap but they styles dont match them beats. certain rappers just not made for certain beats. anyway goodluck and much success.

My exact thoughts!!! Thats why I dont like mixtapes... Ask C-Dubb, he's on the same page as me & we both have alot in common...

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
My exact thoughts!!! Thats why I dont like mixtapes... Ask C-Dubb, he's on the same page as me & we both have alot in common...
Oh, trust me folks, ask anyone in the Cway camp and they`ll tell you I dislike the whole mixtape idea too. This is our last mixtape over industry beats. I don`t like them and I know most of you don`t either. Just hope that it holds you over to hear some new music from us until we unleash what else we have in the vault.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
i was really just thinkin tha other day that i needed something new to listen too.....ahahah.....

this is one of tha only mixtapes thats prolly gonna stay in rotation longer than a week.....good shit.....can't wait for tha new albums now....~2`
Appreciate that folks!

May 9, 2002

I have to respectfully disagree. I think they sounded fine on these beats, and i will go wout on a lim and say that Sav Sicc actually sounded GOOD on these beats. Im A Boss is one of the best songs on there...he murked that shit.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I have to respectfully disagree. I think they sounded fine on these beats, and i will go wout on a lim and say that Sav Sicc actually sounded GOOD on these beats. Im A Boss is one of the best songs on there...he murked that shit.
Appreciate the love folks, real talk. I personally felt like we were going out on a limb putting this out because of the utilization of industry production. At the same time, I was confident enough in my camp that they murked all these beats better than the originals. Maybe just being biased though.

For eveyone who has showed love for this project, many, many thanks! For real. For those who have issues with the industry beats, I feel your arguments. Just stay tuned for Vol.II.

Sep 28, 2006
Man, this mixtape is really good. I'm diggin alot of the beats. I don't really care that much if they're commercial or not, them cats are spittin hard on that shit. My favorite C-way artist is Bleezo, but Sav killed some of those songs. Really liked That's that shit, I'm a boss, and especially Monsterous,(beat is sicc and I liked Scitso's verse alot too). Bleezo didn't disappoint, I really dug I be on 1, I'm shinin, Thugged out life, and I don't wanna. Deep Cixx put it down in Put 1 in your Brain, he had some funny lines in that one. I'll be bumpin this through the weekend, so thanx C-Way and props to ya.

Aug 16, 2002
I HAVE BEEN SOAKING THIS FOR 2 DAYS AND THIS SHIT IS A COLD MIXTAPE! SAV SICC AND BLEEZO ARE 2 OF THE DOPEST IN SAC FOR SURE! NO LOVE CAME CLEAN ON A FEW CUTS I C YOU MTG ROCKIN SHIT ON THERE! C-WAY GOT HITTERZ! I AM COPPIN ANYTHING SAC THAT IS DOPE AND THESE NIGGAZ ARE DOPE!