Cway Mafia: FREE Mafia Business Mixtape Vol.I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Just downloaded, its pretty good; they all came out reel hard on their deliveries...
But Im not into mixtapes tho...
...and I even expected their own production too but I was fooled lol!!...

Sep 13, 2007
Just downloaded, its pretty good; they all came out reel hard on their deliveries...
But Im not into mixtapes tho...
...and I even expected their own production too but I was fooled lol!!...
Dont worry about a thing cuz Mafia Business Vol.2 is all in house production nothin main stream and we're killin tha game just wait until you hear it you be tha judge lol Cway is gonna take over tha game and thats on me.

P.S. Everything on our mixtape is old material and were just playin wit tha game so imagine whats next to come when we get serious And its Young Bleezo that said it.

Sep 13, 2007
this how a mixtape should be... props for that
Aye Homie this aint shit. You know how niggas have a zip of some bomb ass purple, all solid bud except for the shake at the end of tha bundle.Well ya'll just got tha shake lol it only gets greater later playa stay on tha look out then tell me who fuccin wit us.

Young Bleezo

Dec 25, 2003
Dont worry about a thing cuz Mafia Business Vol.2 is all in house production nothin main stream and we're killin tha game just wait until you hear it you be tha judge lol Cway is gonna take over tha game and thats on me.

P.S. Everything on our mixtape is old material and were just playin wit tha game so imagine whats next to come when we get serious And its Young Bleezo that said it.
Oh I know you guys are killin the game; its just that I rather listen to official albums than the same everyday ol mixtapes that are constantly floodin the market every damn day......