Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Vince has been one of my favs out for a minute. Make sure to check his back catalog. He's definitely has gotten even better over the years but everything he's dropped has been dope in my opinion. Most the links in this thread should still be good but let me know if anything is dead and I'll re-up it for you K @K.C.

Props: K.C. and K.C.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I gotta soak ashton some more, hes hit or miss with me, can't tell if hes serious or just satire. He reminds of a mix between Short Khop and Awax though. That chipper jones 2 is a smacker, been slappin that all week. What other albums do you recommend?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I gotta soak ashton some more, hes hit or miss with me, can't tell if hes serious or just satire. He reminds of a mix between Short Khop and Awax though. That chipper jones 2 is a smacker, been slappin that all week. What other albums do you recommend?
Not really seeing how he'd be a satire. I honestly don't even really get what you mean by that lol He's a Blood from Lakewood. His first EP that I checked just because Vince was featured on it was wack but after that with his first full length album Versace Ragz everything he's released has been good to dope.

This is the cut

Props: Kon1 and Kon1

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
YEAH THATS THE FUCKING SLAAAAP!!!!! ^^^^^^ Nuttkase @Nuttkase the only reason I ever heard of aston matthews is he did a feature on this cat from my city (Portland OR) T Soprano new album right here
. I was diggin his verse on the traxck then came here and found this thread for more slaps. I swear you Nuttkase @Nuttkase and 0R0 @0R0 be puttin me onto some major slappage from Ncho Picasso to this shit!

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I don't know his history and the shit he be saying is hella goofy sometimes thats why. Meaning I don't know whether to take him serious about the shit he saying. Now if hes just making light of what its really like where hes from then I can see that.