cup noodles stepping it up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
just had a cup noodles chicken today and it seemed like they been stepping their broth game up...actually tasted of chicken broth instead of some manufactured shit, if only the veggies didnt seem like cardboard.

what you know about cup noodles bitch...hands down best instant ramen noodles on the market.

Dec 4, 2004
for some reason me and everyone around me has always said "cup o noodles" lol

its always tasted good you just gotta let it sit long enough after you add the boiling water so it gets tender

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
yeah...ive always thought it was cup of noodles but today i was studying the label while munching and its cup noodles...it should be cup o noodles

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Just ask the folks on lock down, lol. Spreads, burritos, etc. all that good shit. To this day, I still never got sick of them. I never knew how creative you could get with them until doing a little stretch up state...

Jun 3, 2006
Just ask the folks on lock down, lol. Spreads, burritos, etc. all that good shit. To this day, I still never got sick of them. I never knew how creative you could get with them until doing a little stretch up state...
what you know bout bustin a spread?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I eat two packages of spicy chicken or beef at work at least three days a week. Top Ramen got rid of just the hot & spicy flavor, though....the bastards.

Jun 3, 2006
I eat two packages of spicy chicken or beef at work at least three days a week. Top Ramen got rid of just the hot & spicy flavor, though....the bastards.
top ramen?..muthafuckas aint rich around this bitch............tsk, fuckin guy said top ramen

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
what you know bout bustin a spread?
Dry Refried Beans (add water), Cut up Salami, other meats from commissary, whatever we could sneak from the kitchen, tuna, mixed with the noodles in a clear plastic garbage bag with just enough water to get the noodles soft. We'd cut a hole in the bag a lay it over Nacho Chips. Pour over the melted cheese from the container on top and oh boy!!! Don't forget the Jalapeños on top also!
I'll still fuck up a mini spread from time to time at the crib late at night, lol...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dry Refried Beans (add water), Cut up Salami, other meats from commissary, whatever we could sneak from the kitchen, tuna, mixed with the noodles in a clear plastic garbage bag with just enough water to get the noodles soft. We'd cut a hole in the bag a lay it over Nacho Chips. Pour over the melted cheese from the container on top and oh boy!!! Don't forget the Jalapeños on top also!
I'll still fuck up a mini spread from time to time at the crib late at night, lol...
You made all that sound unappetizing. That's some "smoke myself stupid and become McGyver in the kitchen" type of shit.