Cuddie Cut vs Mista Cane (thoughts n opinions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
this shit aint for no votes but im interested in what folks thought since we cant see the emails that were sent in.......

i think Cuddie hit more close to home and the shit Cane said could of been easily applied to any rapper....his best line was " you like G Unit since last week you lacc game" but when you think about it that can be used on anyone in any battle....

what yall think?

Jan 21, 2004
ta break it down more so yall dont think im jus sidin wit my boy.....

Clarity: Overall Cane is an easier rapper to understand and his delivery is on point

Hits n Disses: Like i said Cuddie was talkin bout more real shit "what can i say you said i was tight when i was hoppin off stage" "your tightest song is the one that features me on it" and Cane was giving more "fill in the blank wit a rapper " type disses

Ryhme Scheme/Cadence: Both was good

Overall theme: the Candy Cane title fits nicely wit the Candy Shop beat

Overall score: 2-1 Cuddie

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
to keep it real Mista Cane easily won this round in my opinion I dont know about hittin close to home or none of that but lyrically Cane ripped em and his beat fit the flow perfect. just my honest opinion

Jan 21, 2004
well im assumin the main focus of these battles is the diss content since thas what seems to have been the deciding factor in the past.....if its a battle of jus lyric skills then might as well be "post up ya best song" cuz lyrically Cuddie got a gang a traccs that are better but since this was a diss battle he came out wit facts and thas what made his better in my opinion.....Cane always makes funny jokes in his disses but 90 percent of the time they arent based on any kinda truth and can be applied to anyone.....

Nov 14, 2002
i could hear and understand what mista cane is sayin more clear.his adlibs matched his main vocals.cuddies adlibs was blockin off his main vocals so i couldnt really get a vibe off of it.

Jun 27, 2002
...damn....cuddie....you my boy and all and you did that....but cane...damn...i think he got this one....although cuddie came more pumped then any other time i ever heard em and his shit was tight too....

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
let me put on my "pom pom's" as cuddie would say...
oh wait, i don't have too....
everyone say's they aint' gonna be bias....haha, that will never happen.
the disses speak for themselves, no need to dissect it !!

Jan 21, 2004
ComputerNerd said:
let me put on my "pom pom's" as cuddie would say...
oh wait, i don't have too....
everyone say's they aint' gonna be bias....haha, that will never happen.
the disses speak for themselves, no need to dissect it !!
you might as well say no need to battle then....its a competition not random disses like Yuk n Game....so i was interested in why people think so n so won......

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
the point of your thread was to point out that cuddie won........that was your vote, and of course everyone is entitled to their opinion.......
on a side note, things in cane's diss that could NOT be said just to any rapper was, cuddie hasen't released the album he was sayin for years, his gurl is on the cover of his cd, myspace.com, weight, swallowing an elephant........maybe not the last part....FILTH

Jan 21, 2004
most rappers on here havent released albums they been sayin for years....but i feel you....and no that wasnt my point of the thread it was to hear some actual opinions behind the votes.....which you avoided by sayin no need to dissect it....