Crucial Conflict - Planet Crucon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I've listened to about half of this album and I'm diggin it. Long overdue but tight nonetheless. Might've missed their chance to get the exposure they deserve cuz they hadn't released a group project in over 10 years, but it don't matter. These cats are legends in the game. Very solid record.

Feb 8, 2003
Its not in stores until January 29, 2007! But its leaked tahst how I got the whole thing. Ill def buy it on 29th. Herse the tracklisting below.

1. Planet Crucon
2. They What?
3. Wangin'
4. City Streets
5. Hood Wit It
6. Guess I'm A Pimp
7. Walk In My Shoes
8. By The Time
9. Change
10. Oow Oow Oow
11. Welcome 2 My World
12. Feeling Crucial
13. We Ain't Studen
14. Jump Down
15. Ride Out Dip
16. Let Me Know
17. In The Circle
18. I Done Been

May 2, 2002
GodDAMN!! This album go hard as FUCK!

WTF though? I heard the first single to this album a few months ago.. saw the video on youtube actually.. and it was the worst shit Ive ever heard/saw.

The only reason I downloaded this is cuz my friend begged me. Swore it was vintage CC.
Now I wont say its vintage, but this shit slap. They What is the hardest song.

And I think Wildstyle can go up against any rapper in the game. His flow is one of the best Ive ever heard.

Feb 8, 2003
i bet their grammy is right next to bone thugs...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...

shit is tight... But not BONE THUG tight!

you groupie azz nigga, you get out of here. this album shits on bones last album and will shit on that one in your sig.

Just cause you got a grammy dont mean you better. thats a corporate committy award you dumb bastard

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Not bad.....they still got that midwest flow.......

Production was real str8 even tho most tracks kinda sound simular, but their flows made up for them

Aug 26, 2003
you groupie azz nigga, you get out of here. this album shits on bones last album

Don't get carried away mane, Krayzie Bone alone shits on Crucial Conflict as a whole. Wish did fuck up 85% of S&L, but it's still better than Planet Crucon although not by much. Kilo and Wish are both garbage. Layzie is better than Cold hard and kilo, Bizzy has been wack since 03 but he's slowly getting it back. Even though he's not in the group I'll still include him in this discussion.

I would put it like this

(Currently)
1. Krayzie Bone
2. Wild Style
3. Layzie bone
4. Never
5. Cold hard
6. Wish Bone
7. Bizzy Bone
8. Kilo

(All-Time)
1. Krayzie Bone