Crucial Conflict - Planet Crucon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
Don't get carried away mane, Krayzie Bone alone shits on Crucial Conflict as a whole. Wish did fuck up 85% of S&L, but it's still better than Planet Crucon although not by much. Kilo and Wish are both garbage. Layzie is better than Cold hard and kilo, Bizzy has been wack since 03 but he's slowly getting it back. Even though he's not in the group I'll still include him in this discussion.

I would put it like this

(Currently)
1. Krayzie Bone
2. Wild Style
3. Layzie bone
4. Never
5. Cold hard
6. Wish Bone
7. Bizzy Bone
8. Kilo

(All-Time)
1. Krayzie Bone
2. Bizzy bone
3. Layzie Bone
4. Wildstyle
5. Never
6. Wish Bone
7. Cold hard
8. Kilo

Bone>>>>>>>>>>Crucial Conflict always has been always will be
Interesting.

I would say if you take their entire catalogue and take out the very best verse from each of these artists it would look like this.

1. Krayzie Bone - Not the same since Eazy died but still have probably the best talent. Don't know if he fell off but just changed his flow game probably to the worse...sorta like Dre when he changed to Andre 3000 on some weird shit.

2. Bizzy Bone - Harmony in they name come from him and krayzie. Never really felt him but appreciated his talent.

3. Never - underrated and actually makes sense to most of his rhymes. wildstyle outshined him on planet crucon though. but he got some verses on Good Side Bad Side thats memorable.

4. Wildstyle - If you add production he's the most talented on this list but just rap wise he's gotten better as the years have passed and his flow is sharper. Planet Crucon he does his thing...but slowed on the beats compared to their last album.

5. Layzie Bone - Probably the most consistent Bone member. Never great but never weak.
6. Cold Hard - He comes hard sometimes but its too far in between. Needs to be more consistent.

7. Wish Bone - its strange cause i've only heard him get his shit off real nice on one song.
8. Kilo - same as Wish Bone.

thats my fair opinion and i tend to like crucial more then bone.