Crooked I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you can make all the fuckin singles and mixtapes you want,but until you prove you can put together a solid album you arent shit. not saying he doesnt have talen,but some people need to save the hype until he has an album out.

Aug 4, 2007
i been fuckin wit Crook sinnce his song "Death Rizzo" on a 2000 Death Row Compilation. 2 my knowledge, he's def. tha real best rapper alive

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
thats like being the best baseball player of all time but never played a game. just hit homeruns in batting practice

Jan 18, 2006
thats like being the best baseball player of all time but never played a game. just hit homeruns in batting practice
which has always made me wonder what kind of income crooked has cuz how do you get by only putting out mixtapes. I agree though he is one of the best rappers regardless of putting an album out or not.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
you can make all the fuckin singles and mixtapes you want,but until you prove you can put together a solid album you arent shit. not saying he doesnt have talen,but some people need to save the hype until he has an album out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Crooked I is a fucking beast on the mic... but to say he's the best rapper alive is just plain nonsense

He needs to put out at least one classic album to be called the best alive

Feb 5, 2005

VERY TALENT'D !!!

HIZ FREESTYLE ABILITY & THE MIxTAPEz HE PUTz TOGETHER ARE SUM OF THE BEST EVER !

PPL ACT LIKE HEz NEVER DONE A VERSE ON AN ORIGINAL BEAT OR SUM SHIT...

LOL

BASED ON HIZ MIxTAPEz I DONT DOUBT HE WOULD PUT TOGETHER A SOLID ALBUM...

I'M MORE CONCERN'D ABOUT THE PRODUCTION LINE UP...

BUT THE LAST 2 "SINGLEz" (I GUESS ITz FAIR TO SAY THAT) I HEARD FRUM HIM WERE SOLID...

IF THATz HOW THE ALBUM WILL SOUND THEN IT SHOULD B SICC...

- GEEzUz

Mar 13, 2003

I'M MORE CONCERN'D ABOUT THE PRODUCTION LINE UP...

BUT THE LAST 2 "SINGLEz" (I GUESS ITz FAIR TO SAY THAT) I HEARD FRUM HIM WERE SOLID...

IF THATz HOW THE ALBUM WILL SOUND THEN IT SHOULD B SICC...

- GEEzUz

Ahhh, good point i definetly agree. He gets some pretty descent production of course some of the beats i dont agree with, but i think if it were going on his album, hopefully he'd be more "picky" with production...I have faith in Crook but we'll see when his album drops, which is this year i hope!

Sep 11, 2002
i totally agree, prolly 10 years in the game with no album? come on, that pathetic

Mar 30, 2006
Crooked I is talented but I've lost a lot of appreciation for his music lately. His Hip Hop Weekly's are underrated and most people that are into hip-hop (especially on the East Coast) don't give a shit about him.