CROOKED I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
03/31/05 | The West Coast Is Crooked!
The following is the official press release courtesy of AR PR Marketing:

THE WEST COAST IS CROOKED: CROOKED I, B.O.S.S. ALBUM DROPS JULY 12TH
collaborating and creating 2005’s hottest lyrics and beats! Storch who's created mega hits like, Beyonce's Naughty Girl, Fat Joe's, Lean Back, and Mario's, Let Me Love You
Los Angeles, CA – B.O.S.S. Music (Beginning of Something Serious) is what this industry has been waiting for. JULY 12th marks the beginning of something very serious. In preparation, Crooked I will be in Miami, April 7-10th at the infamous Miami Criteria Hit Factory with producer Scott Storch , is a positive sign that B.O.S.S. Music will be a chart topper. This long awaited record has been stunted from legal issues sustained by Suge Knight and Death Row Records. Crooked I was recently signed by Treacherous/Universal Records in July of 2004 with a $2 million dollar contract, Crooked I is Treacherous Records top priority and they've now initiated the line up of projects for Crooked I, West Coast’s BEST KEPT SECRET.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I lost interest in him a long time ago. He should have dropped something after 19th St and Str8 Outta Cali compilations dropped...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

jay deuce said:
How can you lose interest in one of the best alive right now?

He needs to drop something real soon. The only CD ive been anticipating longer than Crooked I's is EA-Skis CD, lol...

Apr 14, 2005
Crooked Izzle....

Itz tha C R double uh Oh, uh Oh, K E D ready to get shit crackin.....Power 106, DJ Felli Fel played Crooked'z newest track the other day...anyone hear it...titled

"Boom Boom Clap"

ITZ HOTTA THAN FISH GREASE.....

Sep 3, 2002
Did this already leak, because I've been seeing a lot of Boss related songz floating around...

Hopefully not, Crook tracks are usually downloaded, but his album needs to sell.