Crooked I dissin' Brotha Lynch Hung?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
God people just wanna gossip and cause beef. He didn't diss anyone.

The way I heard it is "This brotha (meaning Crooked I) Lynch (meaning hanging or hangs) Guys (meaning dudes)". This Brotha Lynch Guys.

It is as simple as that.

Feb 25, 2007
I ain't gossipin' and ain't nobody trying to cause beef, even Lynch was wonderin', so get your shit straight...

May 11, 2002
This is what it reads :

Spydermann
MadeSicc CEO

I talk to Crooked I
It wasnt a dis

May 23, 2002
DaVillen said:
It would be nice to see that thread, but too bad madesicc is not allowing new members to sign up. Fucks won't email me my password.

Can't get in neither and when i try to sing up agian it give me the that email is already registered bizness.

Mar 26, 2007
D-Con said:
I ain't gossipin' and ain't nobody trying to cause beef, even Lynch was wonderin', so get your shit straight...

Thats right D-Con you tell em, I heard it and it sounds like a dis but then agian maybe he used his name just to keep the song going because I also heard this track was all FREESTYLE and sometimes names can slip up when ur spittin or battling with someone.

If I was LYNCH I wouldnt realy care because its not like crooked I has been blowing up his name in other songs.

THIS IS THE ONLY "SO CALLED" DIS TOWARDS LYNCH FROM CROOKED I, IF ITS EVEN A DIS WHICH I THINK IS NOT.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
if yaw dont know, lynch has a myspace, and it addresses this issue. lynch hit up crooked and I himself said it was definitely not a diss on lynch
kabol

Feb 25, 2007
siccknight said:
shoot me ur user names, i'll hook it up
I signed up twice, and STILL can't get em' to activate my account. The name's the same as on this board and everything. Even send "OJfreakin'Simpson" a few emails bout' it. Put in the good word, or somethin', man haha

Oct 10, 2003
i am also admin there, but i didnt get the e-mails for ya'll accounts, so imma try it like this, i found ya'lls user names and gave them permission to enter, we been having alot of spammers lately, sorry for the inconvenience

May 23, 2002
siccknight said:
i am also admin there, but i didnt get the e-mails for ya'll accounts, so imma try it like this, i found ya'lls user names and gave them permission to enter, we been having alot of spammers lately, sorry for the inconvenience
So is it my sam pass or did you reset it ? Because I tried to sign in and a blank page loads and never loads anything just a blank page. I sent you a message on here with my e-mail address.

Oct 10, 2003
Nfamous209 said:
So is it my sam pass or did you reset it ? Because I tried to sign in and a blank page loads and never loads anything just a blank page. I sent you a message on here with my e-mail address.
hoe about i delete ur user name, u re-register, so i get the e-mail and grant u the rights, that way i know for sure u will get in