CROOKED FOLSOM PRISON OFFICIALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST A DUMBFUCK??

escobar92113 said:
you fools from the north that come on here always get your pussies hurt when somebody mentions the south...on the co co records board, no even talks music on there..everyother word is skrap this and skrap that. the topic of the thread is crooked prison officials. then you fools turn into stupid shit. you come on the southern kali board, no mention of norte fools. why? because we above your level. we lookin at you through our rear view and you fools no that thats why you spend so much time with our names in ur mouth

ARE YOU BLIND???? "THERES NO MENTION OF NORTE FOOLS"??? DID YOU READ THE FIRST REPLY??? THE ONLY PEOPLE I SEE TURNING IT INTO "STUPID SHIT" ARE PEOPLE FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.....

Oct 20, 2003
^ exactly - some u lil dumb fucks on here talkin hella shit n what not but in reality u sounding hella stupid. this thread wasn't even ment for who won what and what side was running were. but ya'll so caught up in this lil close minded world of urs in the siccness that some of u couldn't realize that. so my best advice is that u RE read the article - and maybe think about the POINT on WHY this person posted it. GROW UP - LEARN TO READ AND try NOT TO SOUND TOO STUPID ON UR POSTS OF POINTLESS ASS " DISS'S " smh... and i bet that the majority of u lil net bangin scraps couldn't last a DAY in the pen so shut the fuck up.

Aug 16, 2002
put it like this watch tha movie and shut your fuccin yap!! no Norte's runnin nowere and aint no netbangin craccin here jus real talk! i got fam who run tha line in folsom so fucc what you heard!!

and to anyone who dont understand this life, shut your mouth this shit aint meant for squares or poodles its real out here if this post dont pertain to you dont read thiz shit!! 916 like wha!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CARLOS ROSSI said:
put it like this watch tha movie and shut your fuccin yap!! no Norte's runnin nowere and aint no netbangin craccin here jus real talk!
CLEAN THE WAX OUT YOUR EYES,,ARE YOU BLIND,YOU DONT SEE SOME RUNNING TO THE CORNER FENCE..LET ME SAY THIS,I SEEN THE ENTIRE TAPE ON TV ,WHEN THEY DID A WHOLE SPECIAL REPORT,NOT SOME CUT UP CLIP ONLINE..ON TV THEY SLOWED THE TAPE DOWN AND SHOWED THE ENTIRE TAPE FROM START TO FINISH,THEY SHOWED ATLEAST 3-4 NORTENOS GETTING DRAGGED AND BEAT DOWN ,WHILE THIER HOMIES ARE EITHER JUMPING AROUND WAITING TO GET RUSHED,OR JUST PLAIN STANDING BACK DOING NOTHING NOT TO MENTION THE FIRST ONES THAT JUST PLAIN RAN...I REMEMBER IT TOOK THE C.O.'S TO SAVE THIS ONE NORTENO WHO WAS GETTING THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF HIM BY ATLEAST 3 SURENOS,WHILE HIS HOMIES DID NADA...

BOTTOM LINE,,LETS THIS THREAD DIE,,,FEELINGS GET HURT AND ALL,,,ITS PIONTLESS
I FUCKED UP THIS THREAD,THAN MY BAD....IF STIRRED THE SOUP MY BAD...LATER

Aug 16, 2002
well good for you if you seen the whole tape what i seen iz northerners handlin there biz! and clean the wax out my earz homie give your mouth a rest! if you aint got nothin to do wit this northern cali/scrap biz then keep it shut! you wanna talk about lettin this shit die, then you run your yap about northerns gettin banged while homies watch of course we gon get hot... so fucc what you heard and fucc that tape come to Oak Park Itz like a movie everyday!!!

Apr 26, 2004
CARLOS ROSSI said:
well good for you if you seen the whole tape what i seen iz northerners handlin there biz! and clean the wax out my earz homie give your mouth a rest! if you aint got nothin to do wit this northern cali/scrap biz then keep it shut! you wanna talk about lettin this shit die, then you run your yap about northerns gettin banged while homies watch of course we gon get hot... so fucc what you heard and fucc that tape come to Oak Park Itz like a movie everyday!!!

"LIKE A MOVIE EVERYDAY" LMAOOOO "U LIVING FANTASIES FOO" IT AINT SOUTH CENTRAL AND THE ONLY THING U RUN IS THIS NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKIN CHAPETE!

Aug 16, 2002
ya ya ya! it soundz real good you poodle ass $crap, we could sit here all day and talk shit fact of the matter iz your a softy, pillow, 100% cotton... you got no file, i bet the $crap$ out there be punkin your a$$ come to the Park & everyone knows me no fantasies jus real spit.....Keep your mouth in these Forums punk cause in the streets I'll smash you and wire that shit up!! OPN on Mines!!

Oct 12, 2003
All of you are morons and your not even seeing what this article is all about keep your shit on the street and be about your's, but just realize that this is exactly where the US govt. wants us. Just go in the pinta and you'll see your selves, almost 50% of the pinta is chicanos. They dont want us in school, they want us chained down in these fuckin prisons, that are more like concentration camps with 23 hour lock downs.
45Yr Old Virgin said:
i think i saw bounser in the back with adabese, dunno why he was on his knees though.
LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
559_Soldado said:
All of you are morons and your not even seeing what this article is all about keep your shit on the street and be about your's, but just realize that this is exactly where the US govt. wants us. Just go in the pinta and you'll see your selves, almost 50% of the pinta is chicanos. They dont want us in school, they want us chained down in these fuckin prisons, that are more like concentration camps with 23 hour lock downs.

LMAO
THATS SOME REAL SHIT...FOOLS NEED TO WAKE UP...

Oct 12, 2003
Really tho, I was locked up in Corcoran in '93 when the guards were having their little bets on us, putting rivals together on the same yard and making them fight. You know the worst part about it, they would just laugh at us. They would say
"LOOK AT THESE STUPID GODDAMN MEXICANS FIGHTING EACHOTHER, DUMB WETBACKS"
These motherfuckers would bet on our lives! The only way our Raza will ever advance in this rascist country is if we teach our children how to pick up a book instead of a gun. These kids are the future of La Raza, but how will do they benifit La Causa if they're dead?

Apr 26, 2004
LOL PENDEJO AT FIRST ONE OF THEM FOOZ WAS TRYING TO BE BRAVE AND GET DOWN ONE ON ONE BUT AS SOON AS I STARTED BEATING HIS ASS THIS OTHER 3 CHAPETES JUMPED LOL PUTO AND EVERYTIME I GO UPTHERE I WALK UP AND DOWN THE NORTHRIDGE MALL BLUED UP U PUSSIES DONT DO SHIT ... FUCK SALAS PUTO NORTE AINT RUNNIG THAT PIECE OF SHIT TOWN...FUCKING DIRT TOWNS Y'ALL LIVE IN.....

Apr 26, 2004
LOL PENDEJO AT FIRST ONE OF THEM FOOZ WAS TRYING TO BE BRAVE AND GET DOWN ONE ON ONE BUT AS SOON AS I STARTED BEATING HIS ASS THIS OTHER 3 CHAPETES JUMPED LOL PUTO AND EVERYTIME I GO UPTHERE I WALK UP AND DOWN THE NORTHRIDGE MALL BLUED UP U PUSSIES DONT DO SHIT ... FUCK SALAS PUTO NORTE AINT RUNNIG THAT PIECE OF SHIT TOWN...FUCKING DIRT TOWNS Y'ALL LIVE IN.....