Crooked ass cops aren't always bad.....or god listens?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
Me and 4 of my homies was across the street from my house clam baking the car, when out of no where, a cop car hauls ass around the corner and stops next to us and turns on the spot light. Now I'm trippin' balls cuz I was on probation at the time. She tells the driver to roll down his window so he does and smoke rolls out in front of the spot light. She asks "what yall doin" and he tells her that we just partyin waitin' on some more alcohol. She says, "You sure what yall waitin' oon doesn't come in small plastic baggies cuz I smell weed!" Then she points the light at me cuz I'm right behind the driver and says, "Manning, what you doin" and I roll down my window and smoke passes my face in the spot light. I'm still holding the pipe down low cuz I was the last one to hit it. I say, "just chillin" and I put my head on the back of the seat and prayed to god, I say, "Jehovah, I don't know what to say to you cuz I know I'm doing wrong, but please help me." I open my eyes and she shines the light on everyone in the car and says, "Have a good night" and drives away.

???????????

Dec 29, 2008
"Manning, what you doin" and I roll down my window and smoke passes my face in the spot light. I'm still holding the pipe down low cuz I was the last one to hit it. I say, "just chillin" and I put my head on the back of the seat and prayed to god, I say, "Jehovah, I don't know what to say to you cuz I know I'm doing wrong, but please help me."
???????????
lol