Crips & Nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
True shit ene. If you roll by any place my hood or even a scrap hood and you sporting flu then i'm going to ride on your ass. And i mean mexicans wearing blue, cuz lotz of you motherfuckers take words and twist them. So yeah be careful what you sport no matter what you are Azn, Mexican, black, and white fools have to be careful sometimes also.

May 5, 2002
there is no secret to what i claim. but a color is just a color. all my everyday clothes aint all red. now i dress in blue sometimes got a tight baby blue fit with kicks shit tight. now what anthony is saying is true in no way would i sport dickies with blue cortez or shirt or belt, its an unwritten rule-point is what colors you sport really don't matter unless you portray a banger.

Feb 9, 2003
true. I do have blue clothing, only 2 blue shirts and their not solid blue but they're baby blue and they look sick and shit. But i draw the line at belts, shoes, solid blue shirts, and especially blue cortezes or blue beanies or solid blue baseball caps.

Mar 8, 2003
NICOYA415 said:
In Frisco, the black Crips got much love for the Nortenos. In places like San Bruno the Tongan Crips don't get along with Nortenos and are cool with the Surenos in LPL.

ur trippin...TCG in bruno is coo wit suranoes.And there arent really any down ass norte cats in bruno mane.well if there are they dont kicc it or anything.its wayyy twisted..and LPL i think there are like 3 or 4 of em cats left and they dont really kicc it in bruno no more...i dont think bruno is really no gang thang no more.its more like a big ass set.well eastside bruno is.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
all the homiez 4rm my hood r koo wit cripz...but none of us r koo wit bloodz...we see one or 2 everyweek...but itz nothin 2 trip on...i got sum funk wit sum asian cripz 4rm keyes...but thatz becuz theyhit my cuzzin up at camelot park while he was wit hiz lady and her lil sister...but itz not over gang shit...itz juss that hiz whole family iz cripz haha...so itz not gonna be one on one shit lol...but yea back 2 the subject...kidd north...didnt u say u dont bang?...cuz if u dont bang...why u set trippen on ur homie when he sayz red iz a bitchz color?...juss askin

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
tell u the truth...this is the wrong place 2 be askin these type of questionz...if u really wanna know...go visit ur local OG...thatz one of the reasonz there there...but who carez...we aint revealing n e thing 2 50...they already know this shit

Nov 8, 2002
a while back I diddnt bang....but sum shit happend & me & my crew started a lil click down here....basically I grew up & waznt skered no more....so now there'z a lil Norteno Gang down here nuttin much but a couple eNe'z reppin till we die....& like right now a motha fucka talk'z shit he'z goinna get smashed on....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SonnyBlac said:

ur trippin...TCG in bruno is coo wit suranoes.And there arent really any down ass norte cats in bruno mane.well if there are they dont kicc it or anything.its wayyy twisted..and LPL i think there are like 3 or 4 of em cats left and they dont really kicc it in bruno no more...i dont think bruno is really no gang thang no more.its more like a big ass set.well eastside bruno is.
One of my better friends is from TCG and they was cool with Nortenos. At least here in EPA.
These same cats was riding on Surenos down here.
I guess it depends where you live.
There used to be all kids of TCG cats all over EPA back in the day.
Next thing you know, they're all over Mateo and Bruno.
I will say that some Norteno from South City was killed by them foo's back in the day....
That's how beef started between them, but these cats have always been coo with us.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Kidd North said:
a while back I diddnt bang....but sum shit happend & me & my crew started a lil click down here....basically I grew up & waznt skered no more....
^^^lemme point out that ur only 15....i thought u said u didnt bang...so what was ur crew?...what shit happened?...did u guyz get jumped by scrapz and shit?...or did a lil kid get tuff u guyz beat hiz ass and now the town wantz the school suspending u?

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO@KIDD NORTH

DAAAMN..DAMN...SEE WHAT A COUPLE OF MONTHS ON THE EAST CO CO FORUM CAN DO TO A YOUNG VULNERABLE MIND.....SHIT..EAST CO CO RECORDS FORUM IS LIKE A GATEWAY DRUG...FROM NON BANGER TO BANGER IN A MATTER OF MONTHS!!!

JUST COME HERE DAILY..READ POSTS AND "SOAK GAME"..NEXT THING YOU KNOW..YOUR STARTIN UP YOUR OWN CLICK AND "RIDING TILL YOU DIE"

MAN IM SORRY..BUT KID NORTH..U NEED TO QUIT..AND ATURAYCAMEL YOU SEEM TO BE ALMOST AS BAD HOMIE..YOU REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OTHER FOLKS POST ...LIKE FOR EXAMPLE..."THIS SHOULDNT BE ON THE BOARD..GO ASK YOUR LOCAL OG"...I COULDA SWORE THAT SAME STATEMENT HAS BEEN MADE MULTIPLE TIMES ON HERE..AND NOT BY YOU...

KIDS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT JUST BECUZ YOU READ ABOUT SHIT DONT MAKE YOU INVOLVED.....

Nov 8, 2002
AtUrAyAcAmEl just some krazie shit aint no one really be needen to know.

Mtown nah going on tha Siccness diddnt make me wanna do anything but save money up to cop Woodie'z new shit. like I said to AtUrAyAcAmEl I just went threw sum shit N reel life that made me change.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
im juss sayin it...cuz it needz 2 be said...i dont come on here sayin war storiez and tellin tall talez...but i do see alot of bullshit on here...and yea ive said sum stupid shit on here...but nothin close 2 kidd northz statment...and i know what ur sayin bout that being said b4...i was actually thinkin bout that when i said it...but it was kinda a joke....i guess yall didnt get it...no big thang...do yo thang

May 2, 2002
I MET UP WITH AtUrAyAcAmEl A COUPLE WEEKS AGO IN TURLOCK AND SPENT ABOUT AN HOUR WITH HIM....HE'S GOT A HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS AND SEEMS COO.... WE WAS CHILLIN EATIN AT THE TACO TRUCKS WHEN A VAN RODE BY WITH SOME FOOLS THAT LOOKED A LITTLE TOO CURIOUS OF WHAT I WAS SPORTIN....I PUT MY PLATE DOWN AND TURNED AROUND AND GOT READY FOR THE FUNK....I LOOKED TO MY LEFT AND HOMIE WAS FLEXIN GETTIN READY TO THROW DOWN RIGHT ALONG WITH ME....THAT'S SOME STAND UP SHIT RIGHT THERE...HE WAS READY TO RIDE WITH ME...EXACTLY WHAT HE BE SAYIN ON HERE....SO ALL I GOT TO SAY IS FROM MY OWN EYES THIS FOOL AIN'T BULLSHITTIN NOBODY ON HERE...HE SEEMS TO BE SPITTIN THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HE SPEAKS ON...FIGURED I'D PUT MY TWO CENTS INTO THE CONVO..............