Crips In Brooklyn???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2007
Wut da fuck wuz dat weird nigga wearing lookin like a kanye shirt lol naw but I dont talk down on niggaz frm otha cities who bang LA and Chi gangs becuz LA Ogz spread to those places to expand BUT I do have a problem wit NY bloods and crips simply becuz they DO NOT respect LA Ogz or Cali as a whole. They dont kno their history or anythang. It wasnt nuttin but a few years ago when Ny wuz hatin da fuck outta LA becuz they werent doin "hip hop" but "gangsta rap" get da fuck outta here. Plus it looks funny ta me when they got their east coast gear on lol. And u notice everytime a Ny nigga get infront of a camera he starts off on sum "thug shyt" den ends it by rappin or freestylin.

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
there's a gang in minnesota called the rough tough somali crips. really.
thats a Dago gang homie.... they offshoots!!!! RTS Crip BEEN bangin in Dago 4 over a decade... can't tell you exactly how long but they been bangin out here 4 a long time.... them lil muthafuccas be trippin when they thicc..... but they cool though.... its a HUGE African community out here.... mostly Somalians and Ethiopians....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
thats a Dago gang homie.... they offshoots!!!! RTS Crip BEEN bangin in Dago 4 over a decade... can't tell you exactly how long but they been bangin out here 4 a long time.... them lil muthafuccas be trippin when they thicc..... but they cool though.... its a HUGE African community out here.... mostly Somalians and Ethiopians....

licwit letting em soak some game huh haha

THEY OVER THERE ON I THINK 49TH AND UNIVERSITY