CRICKET PHONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
:ermm: Any of yall find it funny how the "Homeland Security" bill passes and allows for wiretapping phones. Now all of a sudden a privately owned company is on every block. I see new ones poppin up all over the SE, shit its six new ones in my area of Daygo. Be smart my nigs keep ya words short and ya transactions in person because they dont have to listen no more its all in one big database. Dont believe me, ask niggas in Texas.

Apr 2, 2005
Right on freaks. Is they only in urban(black/mex)places or wut, I work in north county i aint seen one yet. But down here every old burnt out building is gettin painted green

Dec 24, 2003
DaRitaBoi said:
Right on freaks. Is they only in urban(black/mex)places or wut, I work in north county i aint seen one yet. But down here every old burnt out building is gettin painted green

Yup they preyin on folks wit low credit scores and shit. Same people who would buy a mailing list of "non-qualitfying" people, so they can telemarket they ass a $200 computer for $1200 in low monthly payments.

And thats right on, about the homeland security. Where the hell is Bin Laden anyway.

Mar 13, 2006
FUCK CRICKET, they need to call that wack ass shit ROACHES, cause its spreadin everywhere. I got a job with them low budget ass niggas. They shit is REAL suspect, had no real schedule, got paid straight cash no check...4 WEEKS late. And they deny it of course but that shit probably is hooked up with the feds, sad thing is alot of niggas have already fallin for the okey doke. The other day I heard some dumb ass nigga on the bus...on a cricket, givin somebody instructions on how to cook crack...stupid. And ya'll notice EVERY ho got a cricket phone now? I guess they pimps got em all on a family plan n shit...

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
PrePay Phones... That Homeland Security is all bullshit... They just use that as an excuse to take away the so-called freedom that we have in this country... They need to Tap the phones of the CIA, WHITE HOUSE, DEA, FBI etc... them is the motherfuckas doing all the MAJOR dirt...

Jun 23, 2005
WELL TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, MY HOMIES FROM SKYLINE WERE ON REGULAR CELL PHONES ON THEYRE WAY UP TO OCEAN SIDE TO DO SOME GANG WORK WAY BEFOR CRICKET EVEN CAME OUT,AND THE F.B.I GOT THEM, TAPED THEYRE PHONES AND GOT THEM FOR CONSPIRACY TO MURDER, NIGGAS DOIN ALMOST LIFE OVER THAT SHIT
AND FURTHER MORE YOU COULD HAVE A POWERFUL SCANNER AND GO ON ANY BLOCK IN SOME NEIGHBORHOOD AND LISTEN TO ALL OF THE WIRELESS PHONES IN EVERY HOUSE!! SHIT YOU COULD JUST BE ON YOUR REGULAR HOUSE WIRELESS AND PICK UP SOME OF THE NIEGHBORS CONVERSATIONS NIGGA,NOT TO MENTION YOU COULD MONITOR ALL THE POLICE CALLS AND THE FIRE CALLS,AND MAYBE 911 IF YOU HAVE A POWERFUL ENOUGH ANTENNA CONNECTION TO THE SATALITES
!!,NOT ONLY THAT I REMEMBER WAY BACK IN THE 80S WHEN THEY THE HOMIES ONLY HAD PAGERS,A LOT OF THEM WERE ARRESTED FROM TRYING TO RUSH SOME SELLS AND GOT COUGHT UP FROM JUST PAGERS, THE SANDIEGO P.D REPEATEDLY KEPT SETTING UP PAGER RINGS AND WERE CLEANING THE WHOLE SOUTHEAST FROM CRACK SELLS, AND I'M SURE THIS WAS NOT ONLY IN SAN DIEGO,,SO THAT SHOULD TELL ALL OF Y'ALL THAT EVERYTHING THATS LEGAL HAS TO BE APPROVED THRU THE GOVERNMENT FIRST BEFOR ITS ON SHELVES FOR THE CONSUMERS,EVERYTHING IS MONITORED, INCLUDING THE COX CABLE!!HOW IN THE FUCK DO THEY TURN YOUR CABLE OFF WITH OUT THEM BEING PRESENT, AND THEN TURN IT ON THE SAME WAY? PEOPLE WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT EVERYTHING GOING THRU THE GOVERNMENT IS BECOMING MONITORED!! EVERYTHING!!! ITS THE DAWNING OF THE BEAST THAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF, AND THE MINORITIES WILL BE EFFECTED THE MOST BECAUSE WE ARE THE LOST HEBREWS THAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF TOO!! WHAT OTHER RACES HAVE YOU HEARD OF THAT WERE KIDDNAPPED AND LOST THEYRE LANGUAGE AND THERE LAND AND THEYRE CULTURE?
THATS WHY US MINORITES ARE FUCKED UP, BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING YTO BE EUROPEAN STATUS, KILLING EACHOTHER WALKING OVER EACHOTHERS TOES and shit!
all this shit is of the devil in disquise nigga!!! you donnot have to be a muslim or O CHRISTIAN TO SEE THAT MY PEOPLE!!!