Cricet's new mixtape album coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
im not fucking with them old cricet beats im doing some new shit with a band sound re producing im in these crates yall know this realy a album im just doing it in a hood mob 2014 kind of way with a hella twist on it yes og beats its just some newkind of shit im doing selly the single is free on soundCloud NOW im working on this amazing mixtape album now lets go its on selly SOUTHEAST LOW LIFE YOUNGSTAS...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
rambo187 goodlookin shit sound right im ready going threw a lot of fake shit right now all I got is my music and when its like that the music is crazy mixtape album will be insain if I can finish it and don't do no stupid shit in these streets these niggaz and hoes got us fuccd up real street shit....

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
I hear yall that sound on the way back the town need that a lot of people checking for southeast music thinking we lost that indy worldwide fire because niggaz doing that copy cat shit I understand you gotta up date but damn we aint down south so you guys are getting a big treat from me go download the two songs for FREE on soundCloud NOW IM up working...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I hear yall that sound on the way back the town need that a lot of people checking for southeast music thinking we lost that indy worldwide fire because niggaz doing that copy cat shit I understand you gotta up date but damn we aint down south so you guys are getting a big treat from me go download the two songs for FREE on soundCloud NOW IM up working...

we lost our identity, our sound. i was choppin it up with jack dee about this.

Props: HotSauce

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
man cali music is in a good place right now for me its the samething smash errbody niggaz play to much they want banging to be the focus of there shit but its about the music with me but we can slide our set into the music but its not the main topic so yall get ready I just hope I can finish the record shit crazy for a real nigga right now...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
im like damn I gotta work hard on this shit now its a real record its Another new song on soundCloud for free download from the mixtape the name of it is MY MUSIC..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
hope yall got them free downloads its shutdown time so im back in that dark cave until the mixtape/Album is ready..but the song my music is still up that's it shit fena get real on these haters..

Props: HotSauce