Cricet Announces New 2015 Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
All day things is lookin good labels are reaching out that meens big thangs for new Artist I want to put out I will never be selfish when it comes to making money if big lables choose to deal with me and not these other secret dago haters I will look out for real crafty niggaz in my city its All About the future....

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
cricet presents E-mortal gang is on iTunes now power must be taken 2 with new baby krown songs plus songs from all our past Albums its the king EDITION iTunes now under my name spotify google play all that shit the real E-mortal gang Album is under E-mortal gang yall have fun its the re birth..

Last edited:

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
Its respect we all grew up together in my hood brown and blac I never ben to the pen to turn into A hater I was on probation my teenage life so I got real brown homeboys in sdc A few that's like my brothers in my hood we grew up together like sense we was 10 years old so its time for this to happen on the record....