CREEP SHOW 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
01. 32 Degrees
02. That Season Seize Em
03. i Doubt That
04. Stupid f. Lil Toro
05. U Wrong
06. Chopping Treez f. Gass-Pipe
07. Homesick f. Sip
08. G Shit f. Gass-Pipe
09. Forgotten f. Gass-Pipe
10. Baysick
11. Ill Wit It f. Gass-Pipe & Unexpected
12. Gun Play f. Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
13. Green Line
14. What I'M Talking Bout f. Unexpected, Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
15. Since A Teen
16. The Past f. Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
17. Fuck Yeah
18. Overkill f. Gass-Pipe & Unexpected

Apr 1, 2004
01. 32 Degrees
02. That Season Seize Em
03. i Doubt That
04. Stupid f. Lil Toro
05. U Wrong
06. Chopping Treez f. Gass-Pipe
07. Homesick f. Sip
08. G Shit f. Gass-Pipe
09. Forgotten f. Gass-Pipe
10. Baysick
11. Ill Wit It f. Gass-Pipe & Unexpected
12. Gun Play f. Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
13. Green Line
14. What I'M Talking Bout f. Unexpected, Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
15. Since A Teen
16. The Past f. Gass-Pipe & Lil Toro
17. Fuck Yeah
18. Overkill f. Gass-Pipe & Unexpected
thats the wrong track list my nig… but how u know about over kill anyway tho?? thats not on creep show my nigga

Apr 11, 2011
^^^^ like i said, it was over business/contract… we got immature and started attacking each others rap names. if u recall that, then u should be able to recall what lies was being spread about me at the time. me and Wood talked a couple weeks before and squashed that shit anyway cuddle.
squashed the beef ?

i don't recall that

here is a post you made when woodie passed.

man my nig...i wish we could'v talked again....u didnt have to end ur legacy like this. I know we werent on goods terms behind some punkass shit but i wish i talked to u more then once in the last 6 years...all bullshit aside cuddie...rest in peace my nig...xocreep

eccr....yall niggaz stay strong and keep it movin...u have to...lou e lou, b-dawg, shadow,lil los,d small,az and the rest..

RIP WOOD........
You yourself admit that you were not on good terms when woodie passed away so how could u have squashed the beef?

also remember this XO ?

u changed ur number...dont come to the town...and moved outa state...case closed punk..lol....hit me
LAWLESS MUTHA FUCKA...XO CREEP...CALI REIGN RECORDS...TAKE UR BITCH ASS BACK TO UR HATIN ASS ECCR FORUM

DONT GET MAD AT ME CAUSE UR SALES R DECREASIN RAPIDLY....FUCK U FROM ANTIOCH...STOP HATIN...AND KEEP UR FAGET ASS NAME AWAY FROM MY ALBUM

ROB LO & MAKI BLAHK OPRAH MUSIC GROUP...100%SOLO ALBUM 187 PROOF...200% SUCKA FREE...XO CREEP
Now why is your lying bitchmade ass on the ECCR FORUM trying to get his fans to buy your shit?

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
squashed the beef ?

i don't recall that

here is a post you made when woodie passed.

You yourself admit that you were not on good terms when woodie passed away so how could u have squashed the beef?

also remember this XO ?

Now why is your lying bitchmade ass on the ECCR FORUM trying to get his fans to buy your shit?
Are you illiterate or dont know how to count? He said he talked to him and said once in the past 6 years which likely was the last convo they had which he stated. I dont know why u got a vendetta against xo but u sounding bitchmade as fuck trynna stir shit up

Apr 11, 2011
Are you illiterate or dont know how to count? He said he talked to him and said once in the past 6 years which likely was the last convo they had which he stated. I dont know why u got a vendetta against xo but u sounding bitchmade as fuck trynna stir shit up
Lol are you retarded or just a grown man dick sucking another rapper
You coming off gay ass fuck protecting your hero pussy boy
If the beef was squashed he would have said I'm glad we squashed the beef before he passed you faggot now shut your assuming ass up and keep it moving.

Apr 1, 2004
LOOK FUCKBOY!! ima tell u one time. like i said, i wished we could have talked again.. he was supposed to meet me in antioch but passed. and talking shit to me about my nig, u probably never met, is bad for your fucking health. in case u dumb or retarded, me and the rest of eccr is working on new shit u mutt. don't ever bring up my nig to me unless we face to face and i break yours u bitch ass internet thug . u got shit twisted. u the last hater ima repond too, enjoy my dick in your mouth. do your fucking homework before u open ur puss mouth!!! lol. say what u want after this, u will be ignored to look like the bitch you really is. thanks for your attention hoe

Apr 1, 2004
^^^^ shots fired???!! lol that boi the type of nigga to leave the game after seeing his boy get shot!!! lmao… child play…i been shot and didn't shit change but the game getting deeper… I'm not gonna respond to bitches looking for attention ever again… they need to make they self relevant. how he got the streets on lock, online…fucking joker

Apr 11, 2011
LOOK FUCKBOY!! ima tell u one time. like i said, i wished we could have talked again.. he was supposed to meet me in antioch but passed. and talking shit to me about my nig, u probably never met, is bad for your fucking health. in case u dumb or retarded, me and the rest of eccr is working on new shit u mutt. don't ever bring up my nig to me unless we face to face and i break yours u bitch ass internet thug . u got shit twisted. u the last hater ima repond too, enjoy my dick in your mouth. do your fucking homework before u open ur puss mouth!!! lol. say what u want after this, u will be ignored to look like the bitch you really is. thanks for your attention hoe
Lol @ this faggot not being able to keep his story straight
first they squashed the beef weeks before he passed :dead:
this bum was talking shit on feb 26th & woodie passed on the 8th of march
so how much weeks is that you full blown idiot?
now he saying we were supposed to meet in antioch
which story is it you confused pussy.

^^^^ shots fired???!! lol that boi the type of nigga to leave the game after seeing his boy get shot!!! lmao… child play…i been shot and didn't shit change but the game getting deeper… I'm not gonna respond to bitches looking for attention ever again… they need to make they self relevant. how he got the streets on lock, online…fucking joker
didn't you get shot & start crying about it to the whole siccness & even started beefing with woodie about it LMFAO.

your music is garbage without that woodie production.

let's face it without the ECCR Fans your career is non existent.

and come on let's not talk about online username's XO CREEP
your fucking name is XOCREEP we better watch out for you
you might get shot again & start bitching about it online.