CREEP SHOW 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
Glad to see you workin man, I used to slap your old tracks, especially "lawless" that shit was the one for me. Till the world ends is badass , can't wait to hear your new shit

right on mane, thanks for the luv. trust me, I'm just getting started! mob eccr cali reign forever. I'm on my BOA shit!!!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
u fucking right! my bad, i guess i was under water and slept on him. i just seen the one he got wit my nigga droop i wanna be paid. that boy raw. ima check him out. right on
I know you said you want to keep it Antioch/pittsburg but I think it would be dope to hear you on some outside production!! and different features and speaking of droop you should get him on it!!

Apr 11, 2011
^^^^^ me and wood stopped working together over a contract…...nothing major. He was and always will be one of my closest friends i had the honor to know. RIP JACKA/ RIP WOODIE/ RIP PRETTY BLACK/ RIP FREEKO/ RIP CASH
FALSE

Now that i recall you were talking reckless about woodie before he past away

u changed ur number...dont come to the town...and moved outa state...case closed punk..lol....hit me
LAWLESS MUTHA FUCKA...XO CREEP...CALI REIGN RECORDS...TAKE UR BITCH ASS BACK TO UR HATIN ASS ECCR FORUM

DONT GET MAD AT ME CAUSE UR SALES R DECREASIN RAPIDLY....FUCK U FROM ANTIOCH...STOP HATIN...AND KEEP UR FAGET ASS NAME AWAY FROM MY ALBUM

ROB LO & MAKI BLAHK OPRAH MUSIC GROUP...100%SOLO ALBUM 187 PROOF...200% SUCKA FREE...XO CREEP