credit checks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
do you guys do it online or thru the bank? i know about the freecredit report.com but i have a feeling they just want ur info so they can spam you with email and junk mail. is there a reputable site? i do not mind paying a minimal fee if it is a good resource

Aug 8, 2004
freecreditreport.com is legit. it directs you to 1 of the 3 major credit bureaus to get ur free report. no spam bullshit or nuthin like that. I did it a while back and never had any issues afterwards

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
its legit but it DOES NOT give you your score, which is what people MOSTLY want to know.

It will tell you what you have on your credit report though.

I suggest doing it if you do not need to know your score.

C

CcytzO_Loc

my advice is get a pre paid credit card 1st so you can control the ammount youll be charged....i signed up to one of them i think it might of been freecreditreport.com or some other one it was legit but it also was trying to charge me a monthly fee but since i billed it on a pre paid and never added any more money they cant get shit from me....

C

CcytzO_Loc

JLMACN said:
its legit but it DOES NOT give you your score, which is what people MOSTLY want to know.

It will tell you what you have on your credit report though.

I suggest doing it if you do not need to know your score.

the one i was on gave me my score and all kinds of other info....it was worth the 10 dollars i paid to sign up but i didnt see any reason to keep it for 10 a month.....

Apr 5, 2005
YOu can either do it through the bank or through you credit company. I got a washington mutual credit card and they gave me a full year of credit reports. They provide everything! ya dig?