CREATINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT DO? I FIRST HEARD THAT IT MAKES U GAIN WEIGHT N THEN U JUSS BURN IT INTO MUSCLE N SHIT..BUT THEN I HEARD IT JUSS HOLDS WATER IN UR MUSCLES BUT I FORGOT WHY.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

it pumps more water into your muscles so they dont get exausted as fast,so you can work out longer,it works against the lactic acid,but cause it does that you gotta drink ALOT of water if you take it,i know alot of ppl that have had kidney problems cause they dont drink enough water while they are on it,even if you arent working out
________
Plymouth caravelle specifications

Apr 25, 2002
take both , whey is just adding more protien to your diet its like a meal replacement cuz your proably eat 3 times a day so since you'er hittin the weights you might need more protien so you take the whey its like eating 5 times a day kinda. remmber try to drink a gallon of warter a day atleast

Jan 26, 2003
I DRINK HELLA HELLA WATER EVERYDAY..SHIT I BE GOIN THOUGH BOTTLES LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!! I EAT ABOUT 5-6-7-8 TIMES A DAY (PRETTY MUCH WHENEVER I GET HUNGRY N THATS A LOT, I GOT A TURBO-CHARGED MOTABOLISM WITH NOS MAN) ITS STILL BETTER TO TAKE THAT WHEY PROTEIN RIGHT?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,take both,they do 2 different things,that whey protein is most used for building lean muscle mass,they have other sorts of proteins,depends on what you are trying to do,i use the whey alot cause i play b-ball,and i dont need all the mass.just know what you are getting into before you do it,dont go just taking hella shit and not knowing what it is for or how to use it.cant go wrong with the protein though,you could always use that no matter what
________
Ford Essex V6 Engine (Uk) Specifications

Jan 26, 2003
OK CHECK IT..IMA JOIN BOXIN WHAT DO I NEEDA TAKE FOR THAT? CUZ I ALREADY BOX BUT NOT FOR COMP JUST TO FOOS WHO CHALLENGE ME NOW N THEN (AND SHIT TALKN PUNKS ON THA STREETS N SKOOL AND WHAT NOT) BUT NOW IM REALLY GUNNA GET INTO IT N I REALLY START GETTIN IN GOOD SHAPE.

May 12, 2002
To get big, get this stuff called Nlarge it works real good and fast but you gotta workout with it and eat and drink also. Celltech is a good creatine to use but as mentioned you gotta drink a lot of water. I just came off a cycle of V-12 its a tricreatine that has 0 sugar it worked wonders for me. Next up some Androdial.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i got a question for those of you in high school...when i was in HS it seems the whole football team was on that shit...youd see brandon smith or some shit all skinny as a freshman, then as a sophomore the dude is bigger than you and youre a damn senior...lmao...plus during weight training kids would be popping them all day, coach not saying a damn thing...lol...thats what it takes to be in sports nowadyas though i guess, especially at the pro level.

anyways...how common are supplements in your high schools?

Jan 26, 2003
BigE916WRM said:
To get big, get this stuff called Nlarge it works real good and fast but you gotta workout with it and eat and drink also.

Next up some Androdial.
what does tha Nlarge do exactly? and tha Androdial??

May 2, 2002
Well...I'm not in High School, but Creatine isn't goint to make you grow like that.

And you don't pop Creatine. It's a powder that you mix with water. Maybe they were popping something else?

Although they do have tablets now...but I don't know if those really work that well.

As far as the coach goes, Creatine is legal, so I don't know why he would say anything.

Jan 26, 2003
yea i dont think tha pills work as good..have u seen that commercial where that foo compares tha tablets and the liquid gelsn tha tabletz take forever to dissolve..so they probably work but takes hella longer to get into your muscles

May 29, 2002
Is it better to take creatine before the workout or after??? I always thought you took it before, but the guy at GNC said to take it after, not before. what the hell is that gonna do for you??