"Create A Tech N9Ne Album Title"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
you want eye grabbing? have 2 almost naked bitches one white one black and have them posin over a huge diamond with money raining down and the name of the album is snap back thizzler. that would make millions lol. oh and theres a feature on every track by multi-platinum artist and a multi-platinum producer screamin his name and WE DA BEST from begining to end. lol JP.

how bout the name of the title be Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and have the album just be all shit ppl want to here and then once u got em spit that realness and infect this virus to masses and the only way of not having an outbreak is to go to Tech shows.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
you want eye grabbing? have 2 almost naked bitches one white one black and have them posin over a huge diamond with money raining down and the name of the album is snap back thizzler. that would make millions lol. oh and theres a feature on every track by multi-platinum artist and a multi-platinum producer screamin his name and WE DA BEST from begining to end. lol JP.

how bout the name of the title be Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and have the album just be all shit ppl want to here and then once u got em spit that realness and infect this virus to masses and the only way of not having an outbreak is to go to Tech shows.
the first one sounds like celcius... fuck that shit. lol...
"totally not techn9ne"

Sep 17, 2003
The album concept for "the King, the Clown, the G" is by far the best idea so far. In fact, it's really the only one that everyone seems to like. I myself thought of this when Everready came out. My only difference is this; make it an album showcasing the best of Tech N9ne. Like a... "Tech N9ne: Greatest Hits" album.

Since there is so much music, make three CDs with the three different persona's of Tech. Put the tracks that best fit that persona on the corresponding CD. One of the main reasons I say to do it this way, is because by creating this type of album, you would do it after Tech is pretty much done rapping. It would generate far more money for Strange to package the three CD album as a greatest hits album, and as a collectors item. If you would create this type of album as a brand-new album, I think they would sell less, even though it is all new music. It makes sense to me; hopefully that does to ya'll as well.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^yeah thats what i was trying to say thats why the cover just says Tech N9ne cause its the best of. and the cover is just him plain and simple.