"Create A Tech N9Ne Album Title"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Nnutthowze with some sort of subtitle about it being open
members - Tech N9ne, Big Krizz Kaliko, Brotha Lynch Hung, King Gordy, Lo Key

Nov 7, 2006
3 disc album with all different shit. u buy it as a whole and the front just says tech n9ne and maybe a pic of him. then u open the case and it has the king with a pic of him as a king and it has his meaningful type songs on it and such. the next is the clown and this is where he has some collabs with underground artist and it's a darksided tech with his eveil looking clown persona. then u have the G where it's all his Gangsta shit with all hip-hop. that would be sick but a very expensive cd lol

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
3 disc album with all different shit. u buy it as a whole and the front just says tech n9ne and maybe a pic of him. then u open the case and it has the king with a pic of him as a king and it has his meaningful type songs on it and such. the next is the clown and this is where he has some collabs with underground artist and it's a darksided tech with his eveil looking clown persona. then u have the G where it's all his Gangsta shit with all hip-hop. that would be sick but a very expensive cd lol
i was thinking the same thing earlier
the way i saw it was that the king would do songs about life and faith
the clown would do murder and mayhem
and the g would do hustling and street shit

i wasnt thinking a 3 cd though
that shit would be amazing

May 31, 2007
yea when i read that King Clown G concetp on the first page, i thgouth it was a pretty good idea... Me and a friend tlaked about that before... Having all three personas on one CD and maybe the last track Bring them all together and at the very end of the song, they make aaron yates.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i was thinking the same thing earlier
the way i saw it was that the king would do songs about life and faith
the clown would do murder and mayhem
and the g would do hustling and street shit

i wasnt thinking a 3 cd though
that shit would be amazing
Great ideas, although I think Bear's would be a bit better. That way he could mix collabs into each section. The 3 disc part would be awesome as well.

Jan 30, 2008
No it wasn't!! I know FOR SURE, my best friend works VERY closely with Tech N9Ne and that was his entire concept. From the party songs to the gangsta songs to the thoughtful, life songs. Tech explained it allllll the time.