crazy worldstarhiphop videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Horribe: Terrorist Go On A Killing Spree, Shooting Random People With Their AK-47's! (*Warning* Graphic Footage)

[WSHH]70482[/WSHH]

Video: Caught On Cam: Man Shoots Cab Driver In The Back Of His Head Then Robs Him (*Warning* Graphic Footage)

[WSHH]70457[/WSHH]

Shits crazy brus...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2010
WSSH has some crazy ass shit!
No, liveleaks does, wshh just copy and pastes while maintaining the position as the dumbest site online next to maybe stormfront.

"Terrorist Go On A Killing Spree, Shooting Random People With Their AK-47's!"

I guarantee if you found the video on liveleaks it'd be more like "Paramilitary group releases recruitment video showing executions of political rivals". All wshh is good for is perpetuating bullshit stereotypes and maybe indexing gory videos, popular videos and new rap videos.

The mods are so inept just last week I seen them spell "Nazi" as "natzi".

I'm not hating on the thread btw, just saying.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2005
Why in the fuck would you want to watch someone getting shot or murdered? When I was 16 we used to watch Faces of Death but now that I'm older, that shit is just no good man. No need to perpetrate such extreme negativity in this shit, the world is fucked enough as it is.

But Stormfront can offer some good laffs. I saw a thread where they were posting pics of themselves and debating whether or not they were actual Aryans. Challenging posters because their eyes weren't blue and shit. Another thread they were wondering if it's ok to like Mexican food LOL. All conflicted and shit about it. Tacos! WTF you morans!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Horribe: Terrorist Go On A Killing Spree, Shooting Random People With Their AK-47's! (*Warning* Graphic Footage)

[WSHH]70482[/WSHH]

Video: Caught On Cam: Man Shoots Cab Driver In The Back Of His Head Then Robs Him (*Warning* Graphic Footage)

[WSHH]70457[/WSHH]

Shits crazy brus...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Damm the siccness got pretty sensitive over the years...

I cant answer why anyone would want to see a murder its just human nature or curiosity. Why do people slow down to watch a car accident? Same reason here we all have that morbid side to us whats life whats death question we ask are selves idk...

Either way there is some sick and deranged people on earth just watch yourself out there and be ready or be a victim...