Crazy phone call Saturday morning... C-Bo???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
lmmfao!!!!

your just not quite as cool as granny gangsta aka satin gun aka Mr. T's swagger jacker (with all the times she be saying "FOOL")aka green eyes' biggest groupie
I doubt any singer calls you or lil Dickie.

Don't hate... You'll be ok. You just frustrated; your first sexual experience with some Bay area hooka will help alleviate that buildup of stress for you...

Jul 27, 2007
I find it particularly amusing that most you clowns here are the same ones bitching about threads getting long, when its your dumb asses causing it! lol, you all real, real smart somabitches, aren't you?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man, do you actually think that 99.99999% of the posts in the siccness take place BEFORE you find out the information? SOOOO sorry it took you, what, 30 minutes to an hour to read??? lmao
This did not make any sense at all...

Dang, you are good! What's next week's lottery numbers, Mike, I could use some more play money!
Dito

Oh, forget about that shit I was getting from Lynch for you. I wouldn't want to act all cool and shit and get that from him when it might offend you.
Lmao! I don't want you to do shit. Rob promised me shit, but never did what he said he would do. I don't care. I downloaded that shit and that's that.

You could do something for all the other fans though that send money to Lynch, COS, Rip, and never got their shit. At least give them their money back, if y'all can't send them the CDs and DVDs...

Apr 8, 2005
I doubt any singer calls you or lil Dickie.

Don't hate... You'll be ok. You just frustrated; your first sexual experience with some Bay area hooka will help alleviate that buildup of stress for you...
lmao, i dont need singers calling me to feel better about my self, and sleep better at night, lol, and im no where near the bay, lmao@ driving through 2 states to get a hooker. and i think your the one thats frustrated, i can just picture you sitting in your house puttin on some wrinkle cream as you start to cry a little, because the whole siccness thinks your an old wore out cunt, lol, all of a sudden, you get this dumbass look like you have a nice idea, and start to make a name drop story.

even if this story is true, which i doubt, that means you know one semi famous singer who cant pick out c bo from some random dude in az.

Jul 27, 2007
lmao, i dont need singers calling me to feel better about my self, and sleep better at night, lol, and im no where near the bay, lmao@ driving through 2 states to get a hooker. and i think your the one thats frustrated, i can just picture you sitting in your house puttin on some wrinkle cream as you start to cry a little, because the whole siccness thinks your an old wore out cunt, lol, all of a sudden, you get this dumbass look like you have a nice idea, and start to make a name drop story.

even if this story is true, which i doubt, that means you know one semi famous singer who cant pick out c bo from some random dude in az.

lol... You keep on picturing me, then, baby. Muah! (oh, spit, phu pfttt!)

Jul 27, 2007
Look at all you FOLLOWERS!

LMAO... Couldn't have a thought without the Borg downloading one for yah! (Originality must be crushed... Must put food pic up in sig... sigh)

"I'm a muthafuckin' Renegade. Never been afraid to speak my mind."
(Eminem)

Apr 8, 2005
Look at all you FOLLOWERS!

LMAO... Couldn't have a thought without the Borg downloading one for yah! (Originality must be crushed... Must put food pic up in sig... sigh)

"I'm a muthafuckin' Renegade. Never been afraid to speak my mind."
(Eminem)
i can speak my mind too, kill yourself, your comebacks arent even entertaining, you remind me of a mix between a dumbass female that listens to rap, and Carlton Banks, lmao.