CRAZY MUAY THAI FIGHT FROM THAILAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
would be sick if real
it was real. thailand is crazy and shit like this happens often. i have a friend who fights muay thai and been over there.

these dudes were chunkin em major the whole fight and got pissed off at the end.

maybe yall are too used to wwf bullshit to see some crazy shit and think its legit but maybe yall should try leaving this sheltered country to where real shit pops off.

Apr 25, 2002
i got a few friends and a cousin thats been to thailand that showed me a few vids from the muay thai fights out there. shit can get pretty savage...seen a vid of a kid in his early teens get his shit cracked from a fuckin tiger elbow lol.

Feb 12, 2004
That shit was fake and thai boxing music is dope. I love muay thai because it never disappoints. I don't think I've ever seen a muay thai fight where they didn't beat the shit out of each other.

Dec 28, 2008
That fight was fake because one of the commenters use to work at that bar.
Here is the comment.

samsoesDK
2 days ago
The fights in Reggae bar on the island Koh Phi Phi Thailand are all arranged and just for good intertaintment! I worked on the Island and know a few of the fighters!

Name of the song is "About to kick some ass"