Crazy Bangladesh shit, girl lashed to death for reporting rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
im glad that in America we don't live under christian or islamic laws or any of that shit. Separation of Church and State is one of the biggest turn ons for people who move here

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
now did she get lashed because she came forward about being raped or did she get lashed for lying about being raped?

because thats fucked up if its the first but thats what the fuck she gets if its the latter

<didnt read..timmay needs to work on his reporting skills and post the story followed by website info

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
in·con·gru·ous   
[in-kong-groo-uhs]
–adjective
out of keeping or place; inappropriate; unbecoming: an incongruous effect; incongruous behavior.
not harmonious in character; inconsonant; lacking harmony of parts: an incongruous mixture of architectural styles.
inconsistent: actions that were incongruous with their professed principles.

in·con·gru·ous   
[in-kong-groo-uhs]
–adjective
out of keeping or place; inappropriate; unbecoming: an incongruous effect; incongruous behavior.
not harmonious in character; inconsonant; lacking harmony of parts: an incongruous mixture of architectural styles.
inconsistent: actions that were incongruous with their professed principles.
Haha it means absurd/ridiculous bud

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol, i had no clue so i had to google it, figured i would post my results instead of looking like an idiot asking what it meant

Haha no worries here brother, i don't mind sharing some knowledge. Such a tragedy though that should and could be prevented at all costs. If i'm not mistaken some of the Asian Cultures they prefer to have a male opposed to a female child; i believe they annihilate the fetus they're worthless in their eyes

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
this shit boils my blood...cant believe how ignorant and evil man can be, makes me embarrased to even be the same species as something capable of such evil.
if there was a button to nuke the planet I would of pushed it many years ago.